• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Peacock freezes game in Prize Fight

Gibraltor

Reaction score
SO she didn't use to, but last night and this morning I noticed that the starter Peacock has a tendency to freeze the game when playing in Prize Fight only.

SO she didn't use to, but last night and this morning I noticed that the starter Peacock has a tendency to freeze the game when playing in Prize Fight only.
Make sure to add the info that is suggested in the rules for posting bugs so you can help the devs find and correct this bug faster.

Reactions: Tetarti
Android Galaxy Note 4. The most recent OS.

Thanks for the post. Does this seem to occur when using specific moves, when tagging in/out, with specific variants, when she's KO'd, etc? What you're seeing is a more universal issue that can potentially occur with more characters as well, that should hopefully be addressed as part of some performance improvements and optimizations we made for 1.4.

Sorry! Uh yes, it's with Rerun specifically. Only happened during prize fights, and it may be connected to BB abilities, because I could use her but it seemed right as or before I pressed her BB ability it froze the game.

Sorry! Uh yes, it's with Rerun specifically. Only happened during prize fights, and it may be connected to BB abilities, because I could use her but it seemed right as or before I pressed her BB ability it froze the game.
Do you remember which BB ability you were using before the freeze occurred?
(Argus Agony, Lonesome Lenny, etc)

I think it was a Silver Bandwagon Rushdown. I used her again in the latest event and haven't had anymore issues.