• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Peacock variants with Signature Abilities that enable full on zoning.

Cartouche‼

Reaction score
There's already a modifier (forgot the name) that allows for 50% chance to make all specials available for play again after using one, so how about some Peacocks that will actually be able to chip someone to death at fullscreen--provided she survives any blockbusters thrown at her? I know the fully leveled specials pack a punch, so for balancing's sake the first projectile special can be full damage and the following ones can do a fraction of their damage.

Minimum 5 out of 25 Peacock variants with zoning capabilities would suffice, but others might say otherwise...

Projectile Specials' Cooldown Reset could depend upon:
  • Peacock's health
  • Opponent's health
  • Peacock's taunt
  • Distance between Peacock & opponent
  • The stackable duration of a buff/debuff on either fighter that has a max ≈50% chance of being inflicted with the use of projectile specials or when hit by them (on block or not)
Peacocks like this would be a fun variety to both play as and play against with a zoning specific AI. If the zoning specific AI is added, these counters should be too:
  • Eliza: performing Upper Khat after her sweep will result in only Upper Khat (H)
  • Squigly: Center Stage into Squigly's Battle Opera
  • Cerebella: Diamond Deflector
  • etc. feel free to get more specific

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryouhi
whoops, i'll go add to yours instead
Oh no need, this is a much more general post. I just wanted to show my idea without copy pasting the whole thing! This is probably a better place for discussing possible variants!

Reactions: Cartouche‼
just learned that Peacock previously had a Marquee Ability in beta that sort of allowed for zoning: via this post by Cellsai
  • Peacock - TOON TIME (When Peacock or any teammate uses a SPECIAL MOVE, there is a 15% chance that the COOLDOWN will immediately reset, When Peacock or any teammate uses a TAG IN, there is a 15% chance that the COOLDOWN will immediately reset)

Reactions: Fel