• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Peacock's Air Juggle dropping Enemies

Ryouhi

Reaction score
To start this off, i'm kinda sure i saw someone else create a thread about this, but i can't for the life of me find it right now.
If there already is such a thread, please just merge mine into them or something, thanks.

So, Peacock has been plagued with this bug for a while now, but it's been happening a lot more lately and especially often it happens against Cerebellas.

Just now i had it happen to me a bunch of times in a row, where my Peacock will simply drop Cerebella out of Peacock's Air Juggle.
But this lead to me finding, what i believe is the cause for this.

Because usually what i do with peacock is this.
Wait to block the AIs ground combo and then punish by doing a dash attack into a ground combo myself.

This time however i've started my punish *without* a dash before it, leaving my peacock a bit further away from Cerebella than normally.
This is especially a problem i think, because Cereballa seems to push enemies away quite a bit from herself with her attacks even when blocked, due to her long reach.

This leaves Peacock farther away when initiating her own Ground combo.
You can already see that in the ground combo itself, because Bella will be pretty far out on the edge of the attacks and after launching her i think one of the Juggle attacks will not connect with the Enemy as they are to far away, dropping them and leaving peacock unable to finish her Juggle, while the Enemy is already on the ground, waiting to punish Peacock once she comes back to the ground.

Perhaps giving Peacocks first ground attack, the little poke, a bit more forward momentum could solve this problem, because she has an issue with punishing after blocking anyway, due to her first Combo attack having barely any reach, compared to other fighters.

Lately I rarely juggle with Peacock, but before GDO and 4-5 hit changes I would do ground combo - GDO/Doom - Launcher - juggle, and back then Bella and Fillia were the problematic characters. Though I'm not sure how much it's affected by pushing them away, since back then Big Band was the worst offender pushing away wise - he would often fall out of the launcher distance after GDO (so even the launcher would whiff), but I've never seen anyone complaining about Big Band falling out of Peacock juggle, while It routinely happened to Bella and Filia.

Using the above information, I was able to reproduce this issue.

I've made a ticket for this and we'll take a look at it!

Sorry for any dropped air combos because of this.
In the meantime, keep using that Dash Attack to correct your spacing before your punishes.
: )

Reactions: Ryouhi