• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Peacock's unblockable moves

Mecha_Shadow

Reaction score
I know that most characters have 2 unblockable moves, however I don't think I have once gotten Peacock's second move. I have Goodfellows, but not the one where she sends in a ton of Georges on airplanes. has anyone else gotten that move, and if so how can I get it?

Last edited:
There's speculation that some moves are harder to come by but we don't have any confirmation on that. What I can say is that I almost always see Goodfellows as the chosen BB3 for Peacock.

There's speculation that some moves are harder to come by but we don't have any confirmation on that. What I can say is that I almost always see Goodfellows as the chosen BB3 for Peacock.
ive seen oppoent Peacocks use it, but i havent even gotten a bronze version of that move yet :(

not all characters have 2 BB3's
parasoul painwheel and eliza i believe dont have a second BB3
and the other peacock BB3 you have seen is Deadly Airport(?) i dont know the lore for it
but its only seen on the AI Peacock thats in dailies, story and pf(aeon, venus and the bronze one that i cant remember)

not all characters have 2 BB3's
parasoul painwheel and eliza i believe dont have a second BB3
and the other peacock BB3 you have seen is Deadly Airport(?) i dont know the lore for it
but its only seen on the AI Peacock thats in dailies, story and pf(aeon, venus and the bronze one that i cant remember)
i think its Deadly Airport, its the only other move thats not im my inventory. regardless, i just dont know if its unlockable or not

i think its Deadly Airport, its the only other move thats not im my inventory. regardless, i just dont know if its unlockable or not

its not unlocked yet and i kind of hope it doesnt get obtainable because i dont see it as a good BB3 with how it hits the opponent

its not unlocked yet and i kind of hope it doesnt get obtainable because i dont see it as a good BB3 with how it hits the opponent
i think it would be a good addition, it KO'd me several times unexpectedly, it seems like a powerful move. to each their own i suppose, but thanks for the update

It will probably become obtainable at some point like Countervenom did for Valentine, though I also don't like it for some reason. I think it's because it's the only BB3 that visually appears to be the easiest to dodge and avoid, but it works by just forcing you to stand in one place. At least with all of the others, the fighter rushes at you head-on and is unavoidable as there is no manual jumping. With Deadly Airport, the victim just stands there as if they're planning to catch the planes like baseballs.

It will probably become obtainable at some point like Countervenom did for Valentine, though I also don't like it for some reason. I think it's because it's the only BB3 that visually appears to be the easiest to dodge and avoid, but it works by just forcing you to stand in one place. At least with all of the others, the fighter rushes at you head-on and is unavoidable as there is no manual jumping. With Deadly Airport, the victim just stands there as if they're planning to catch the planes like baseballs.
even tho this game has been severely simplified to its original, there is still strategy in planning ur attack patterns. there are ways to make ur opponent stay still long enough to take the planes

i really want this move. it would be signature for peaccock, one of the fighters whose moves are mostly projectile.

even tho this game has been severely simplified to its original, there is still strategy in planning ur attack patterns. there are ways to make ur opponent stay still long enough to take the planes
That's my point. It should be like that. But instead, the way it currently works is that Peacock waves her flags and you are forced to stand still, not by some kind of hitstun strategy or method, but just because the game ignores your inputs and makes you freeze in place. From the few times I've experienced it, there's been at least a full second between the superflash and the first George hitting. There is nothing you can do in that time but watch or uselessly swipe in every direction with no effect.

Oh and there's Egret Dive for Parasoul. Not obtainable ATM AFAIK but would be nice. The times I've seen it it's worked identically to Noise Cancel.

Peacock's currently has an unobtainable BB3 that the AI will use called "Deadly Airport."

After we make some adjustments to this BB3 and it's fully polished and ready to go, we'll release it into the wild for everyone to collect and use!