• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Perdi la reliquia/I lost the relic

Reitera._.

Reaction score
Español
Yo había comprado una reliquia con 182 gemas por lo que me quedaron 32 y yo quería una Black Dahlia pero no me salió aunque me dieron 10 fragmentos para la reliquia de Black Dahlia y con eso ya tenía 100, la compre pero yo cerré el juego y cuando tampoco entre no tenia los fragmentos las gemas; pero tampoco la reliquia y me siento mal porque me costó días poder ahorrar los fragmentos.
English
I had bought a relic with 182 gems so I had 32 left and I want black Dahlia but it didn't work out even though they gave me 10 fragments for the Black Dahlia relic and with that I already had 100, I bought it but I closed the game and when I entered I did not have the fragments nor the gems; but neither is the relic and I feel bad because it took me days to save the fragments.

Bro report this in bug section for Dev's to see it

If you click on open relic and then close the game while in the relic screen, the relic is automatically opened. Maybe you did get a dahlia, check your collection