• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Permission to use Skullgirls characters?

ShiningAltair

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is where I reach out for such a question, apologies if I'm in the wrong forum...

I wanted to reach out and ask permission to add the playable Skullgirls characters into a card game I've been making in Tabletop Simulator. I am making no money out of this; I simply love the characters and would be honored to have the capability of playing them. The card game is currently in beta and has yet to be released as I would prefer to seek authorization prior to publishing it for play testers. Many Fighter Card's playstyle and abilities are heavily referenced by the playstyle and variants found in Skullgirls Mobile (ex: Squigly's Passive Ability Existential Decay was referenced by Bio-Exorcist.) Fighters such as Squigly and Parasoul have Unique Modifiers that are only used when their respective Fighter Card is in play (Battle Opera and Napalm Tears.)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I will try to answer them the best of my ability as soon as I can.

Below are some examples of the Fighter Cards, their Abilities, quotes, and Unique Modifier Tokens.
1717475608479.png1717475764778.png1717475820535.png1717476386755.png1717476446167.png