• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Please change constume design of Eliza-Standout

Yotaichio

Reaction score
Let's face it, we love skullgirls because of the subtle underwear flashing, jiggle physics, beautiful blockbusters and engaging content... ( I refer to all except big band...nobody likes big band lol)

Which leads me to the diamond variant stand out... She together with tomb & gloom really stands out amongst the rest of the Elizas... For the fact that both of them don't dress to impress...
Please I beg you, the admins/game developers ... please for the love of dear god.... make her dress less modestly...
I think I speak for all Standout users that when you pull such an ultra-rare character... you would want her to mercilessly suck up all of the opponents' buffs while unleashing her bb3 with as little clothing and as much style as possible...

Does stand out need ultra long yellow stockings... Me thinks not
Does stand out need a black cloth covering up her destructive cleavage... Me thinks not

Stand out as a diamond needs to make your blood rush everywhere but most importantly below...
Please make her a joy to play with for all the young and old boys all around the world...

I say this with all sincerity and seriousness...

Do Consider. Thank you =)

Regards,
A Stand out user.... ;)