• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Please,everyone needs this.

anaajuliakk1

Reaction score
Skullgirls,I AM BEGGING you,PLEASE come back with the old Windswept(Gold Filia).
THERE WAS NO REASON TO NERF HER.
She was perfectly balenced,THERE WAS NO REASON TO NERF HER.
Why did yall even do this.

Nah, the Permanent Precision was too busted, she's was a brain-dead variant to use, she's still good just requires skill to get her precision; it seems everyone is complaining more because they have to actually play than anything else

Nah, the Permanent Precision was too busted, she's was a brain-dead variant to use, she's still good just requires skill to get her precision; it seems everyone is complaining more because they have to actually play than anything else
Wdym "permanent prevision was busted",she was perfectly fine
"Just requires skill tô get her precision " THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.
She is kinda more complicated now,she was the best Gold variant
Many beginners rlly relied on her bc she was eazy to play

Wdym "permanent prevision was busted",she was perfectly fine
First, I said Precision and yes, it was busted since it didn't require anything to do, which makes it busted.
"Just requires skill tô get her precision " THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.
So you admit that it's more of a skill issue than anything else then?

She is kinda more complicated now,she was the best Gold variant
Many beginners rlly relied on her bc she was eazy to play

Last edited:
Reactions: SvenZ
Windswept for me the most useful, but they did the right thing with this change, although at the beginning I was also upset, but now it becomes clear why they did it that way. Previously, it was very simple to play for her, because she is not so easy to take, but now you will need to play more carefully, and it will all depend on the player’s skill. She used to be very strong.​

Reactions: MDude and SvenZ