• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Please suggest some Beowulf's Special Moves

Ali ambere

Reaction score
Hii😊

I have been into the world of Skullgirls Mobile recently and I have been particularly drawn to mastering Beowulf's unique fighting style. However, I am finding some of his special moves a bit challenging to execute effectively in battles.

I was happy if any seasoned players here could share some tips on how to better utilize Beowulf's special moves? Whether it's timing, combos, or specific strategies, any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Respected user
Ali Ambere🥰

Hii😊

I have been into the world of Skullgirls Mobile recently and I have been particularly drawn to mastering Beowulf's unique fighting style. However, I am finding some of his special moves a bit challenging to execute effectively in battles.

I was happy if any seasoned players here could share some tips on how to better utilize Beowulf's special moves? Whether it's timing, combos, or specific strategies, any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Respected user
Ali Ambere🥰
Hey Ali Ambere!

Beowulf is just very limited combo wise his damage is pretty much making up for his lack of combos but you are right they should implement more combos towards the games not just Beowulf but other characters as well.
Here is a video of some Beowulf combos you can try out yourself.
<- here is some combos you can look at.

Hii😊

Thanks in advance

Respected user
Ali Ambere🥰
D1>G1-G5>Launcher>D1>D2 will NOT work
These combos will 100% without a doubt work on lightweights, be cautious it will not/maybe work on some medium-weight heavy weights.
Competitive:
1. If you want to start a combo hit the opponent with G1-G5>Launcher>D1>D2>Time it right Chair>D1>D2>Lupine Pummel or Airwulf <(for the lols).
2. (NEEDS HYPE FOR IT TO WORK) If the opponent is on block, time the Geatish Trepak right for the "too soon" not to trigger.
(On block): D1>G1-G4>Geatish Trepak>D1>D2>D1>D2>Chair>D1>D2>Airwulf) for the disrespect smh YEAHH WOOO!!. <(will 100% kill the opponent)
Against Bots:
Find an opening then punish. Also if the opponent is blocking you can proceed to do #2 (too soon does not apply in prize fights or any of the events.) Only in Competitive.

Last edited: