• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Plot Idea: Skullgirl Minette :(

rogueKlyntar

Reaction score
So I came up with a great plot idea. Skullgirl Minette. I know, it would be tragic, but awesome.

So Minette wishes on the Skullheart for a castle, or a pirate ship, or a pretty rock, or a scuba man, or something like that. Then she turns into the Skullgirl.
Ms Fortune feels guilty that she didn't protect Minette. So she goes to fight her. In the end, she ends up sacrificing herself (hey, I like Ms Fortune too, but bad stuff happens to good people in good stories) by using the Life Gem's power to counter the Skullheart's. This does assume that a Skullgirl is technically dead, by the way.
So without the Life Gem, which gets destroyed, she obviously can't live without a head. So she dies, and Minette is dead (F) and there are another seven years of peace to enjoy. Hopefully Umbrella will be old enough to actually be able to fight by then.

I know lots of you will hate me for this idea but I love Minette just as much as you all do. She is too adorable to die, but she will die anyway eventually, so she might as well die this way. And then there can be this scene where Minette says "My hero...thank you..." before she and Ms Fortune die.

Reactions: Nix
Just Wow!
WOW

I must say that the story is....wow
Its a very good idea.
BUT...What can Minette do? How will she fight? Its something weird. Whats her SkullGirl Power?
I think she wont fight. Shes just a good kid.

My Idea

I think Molly should get in the game. I know shes not a SkullGirl but shes cool, Isnt she?
My idea plot is in my book.(cant show yet, isnt finish)