• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Possible 4.2 Bug

BladeGuy9

Reaction score
This has only happened today, but I've been experiencing certain actions that I never performed while playing. Three times today, I had the game randomly pause on me, as if I had pushed the pause button on the screen even though my thumb was no where near it.

A second instance was I backed away from my opponent, and my Filia ended up using her BB3 without me tapping it. Thankfully these instances haven't cost me a game (yet), but I hope this does get looked into.

What fight were you doing that the game was randomly pausing? This is the first report I've had of this happening. Did you have anything else touching your screen perhaps? Do you use a screen protector at all? Same questions for Filia, though double check you didn't have the fighth assist turned on.

What fight were you doing that the game was randomly pausing? This is the first report I've had of this happening. Did you have anything else touching your screen perhaps? Do you use a screen protector at all? Same questions for Filia, though double check you didn't have the fighth assist turned on.
Apologies for the late response, my email put the notification in my junk folder for some reason.
I was just grinding my fighters on Peacock's Origin Story Master Difficulty; the boss node on Chapter 3. I did restart the app and clean my screen to see what would happen, and it seems to have worked. I haven't had it happen again since. I do use a screen protector though, yes. And same with Filia, I was just grinding her on the same node as mentioned previously. And Fighter Assist is turned off. I don't have it Fight Assist showing.

The more I think about it, it's possible my thumb may have scrapped over the BB3 for the Filia incident, but I don't at all recall being near the pause button for the other incidents.