• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Possible training bug

❀Buttercup❀

Reaction score
I have noticed that whenever i go into the training area it seems like no matter how long I spend attacking my opponent the health doesn’t go down i have also had the health bar percent number disappear randomly I don’t know if this is just an issue that I have had or if there are others with similar issues but I thought you would like to know if you didn’t already again I apologize if I wasted your time with this

Tapping on the health bar area will turn on/off a percentage display. As far as the training dummies not losing health, I haven't heard of that happening before. They have A LOT of health, so you may not see the health bar move unless you're doing a significant amount of damage to them.

Tapping on the health bar area will turn on/off a percentage display. As far as the training dummies not losing health, I haven't heard of that happening before. They have A LOT of health, so you may not see the health bar move unless you're doing a significant amount of damage to them.
YOU CAN TURN OFF HEALTH BAR PERCENTAGE?! How many quirks I still don't know about?

Hey I was playing for two years before a co-worker told me I can tap Beowulf's Wulf Blitzer move multiple times for extra attacks.