• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Post the scores after each PF before a rank indicator is implemented

moisterrific

Reaction score
It would be nice to have a rank indicator to know which event reward bracket we're currently at. And the devs have acknowledged this in the past and confirmed they'll work on this feature. But I understand this will be hard to make and probably won't be implemented for long time.

So in the meantime, it would be great if they posted the final scores after each PF in a specific thread so we can get a better idea of how much score we need to get the rank we want.

I dunno about you but I'm not a fan of shooting in the dark.

Reactions: Tujae
I think I understand what you're saying. You want a final leaderboard for Prize Fights to be posted here? While this seems like a sensible stop-gap measure in the meantime that the in-game ranking system gets developed, it may be too arduous for the developers to do this just for the people that actually come here to this forum. If at all, I think what the devs may do is announce the top players, maybe between the top 10 and top 50 (although for Medici Shakedown it may as well be the full top 100), then give you one or two players for each rank prize tier percentile, i.e. who was the lowest scoring person in the 1-10% bracket, who was the highest scoring person in the 11-30% bracket, who was the lowest in this bracket, etc.
Something fairly brief like this should be enough of an indicator of where the goalposts are, so to speak. Realistically, the devs may only get a chance to do this once a week and probably just for one to three weeks to ensure no anomalous samples of data are collected. Now that the game has been out for a while, the endgame meta is quite settled, so those samples should work as a relatively accurate indicator for the next few months, unless Double/Fortune brings about a massive paradigm shift.