• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Potential Controller support

LhDominator

Reaction score
A couple months ago, I downloaded SGM on my chromebook to see if it would run effectively. Using the mouse to do everything is impossible, so I wondered if controller support could be added. After discussing with Melon_n_n and Toasty Buns, we came up with this: d pad to move, up to launch, down to trip; L or R trigger for normal attack, hold to charge attack, hold both for block; XYBA/right bumper for blockbusters and moves; left bumper for throw and throw break; and start to pause. Do you guys think this could be added in the future? This is just a rough idea, so I’d like to hear suggestions and opinions.

Reactions: Yomady
A couple months ago, I downloaded SGM on my chromebook to see if it would run effectively. Using the mouse to do everything is impossible, so I wondered if controller support could be added. After discussing with Melon_n_n and Toasty Buns, we came up with this: d pad to move, up to launch, down to trip; L or R trigger for normal attack, hold to charge attack, hold both for block; XYBA/right bumper for blockbusters and moves; left bumper for throw and throw break; and start to pause. Do you guys think this could be added in the future? This is just a rough idea, so I’d like to hear suggestions and opinions.
You can actually do this on Bluestacks slashed with Steam on PC - the problem is I wouldn't advise it: you can't auto run off the dot like on touch screen, Robo and Ms Fortune is handicap even with a keyboard never mind pad. Few other problems like Beowulf and lag.

Even via a OTG cable (making it more suitable) just isn't worth it over better function of the game.

I completely forgot to take that into account lol
Simple rule: if its hard on keyboard it'll be hard on pad.

Also in case anyone wants to try there is Joytokey app, but you won't be going far with it.