• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Potential Dream Demon bug

Gh00st

Reaction score
So this bug isn't technically focusing on Dream Demon but rather on Palace Plunderer. I was reading through the newest patch updates the other day and saw that the Enrage from DD isn't supposed to transfer over to Inner Pieces and instead go away as it is only active when DD is the active fighter or something like that.

This leads me to my fight where I stole the opposing DD's enrages with Palace Plunderer. When they swapped, I still had the enrages and when I knocked them out, I again still had the enrages. Of course, when I tagged out it was gone but the main point is that while Palace Plunderer was active, I kept the enrage. This might have to do with the fact that it was transferred to the other team instead of an ally so it wasn't removed but who am I to say.

Again, I unfortunately don't have a screenshot or replay of this because I didn't think about it but I figured this isn't intentional considering the patch notes.