• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Power Surge OP

MrNoggin

Reaction score
Power surge is ridiculously strong. The fact that it stacks is a huge pile of bullcrap. I forgot what it did and activated a blockbuster to try to finish off a fight and 4 freaking stacks of power surge later and the thing didn’t even go off.

It’s an okay debuff (great for punishing AI with rapid-meter gain) but the stacking. Whyyyyy.

Reactions: Diony
The fact that it straight up kills you feels a bit oppressive. Maybe if it left you at 1% like bleed?
Then it could be a bit underpowered though.

I don’t even know what it does. What does power surge do?

I would generally recommend dealing with power surge the same way you deal with Assassin’s Greed. However, power surge can save your life when the AI decides to use a BB3.

Honestly, it's only bad if you're really in a pinch, about to time out, and a BB is the only thing capable of killing the opponent - but that's only bad if you have one fighter left. And in that case, the fight was close anyways. Has this happened to you more than once? At the risk of sounding rude, forgetting what it does sounds like human error, not error of design.

I’ve had it prevent me from winning a few times because I nuked myself while trying to remember what the icon looks like; also sucks when you wanna chain a few BB together and the stupid thing doesn’t wear off the moment you use a BB.

I’m just very annoyed about it, and that compounded with how absolutely crazy powerful the Robofortune dailies are.

I’ve had it prevent me from winning a few times because I nuked myself while trying to remember what the icon looks like; also sucks when you wanna chain a few BB together and the stupid thing doesn’t wear off the moment you use a BB.

I’m just very annoyed about it, and that compounded with how absolutely crazy powerful the Robofortune dailies are.
You can check what debuffs are on you on the pause screen of a fight. And honestly, most of the dailies are pretty annoying but even just a Rusty can take care of them. You have to use the right fighters to counter the modifiers. Doublicious and Silent Kill are other good options because the dailies often revolve around heavy buffs and debuffs, not much else.