• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Prize Fight Rewards

xinvaznx

Reaction score
When are they sent out? Looks like not at midnight?

They usually come immediately there must be some issue.

I don't usually get my rewards instantaneously. They're usually there when I wake up in the morning, but I'm pretty sure it appears in my mailbox hours before I wake up though.

Some people seem to get it instantly. I usually get it like an 30 minutes to an hour later or so.

Edit: 40 mins after, got mine!

Last edited:
On the last prizefight, I got my prize straight away, although it did sort of glitch and go into the 'read' mail and I couldn't collect, but a relaunch of the game fixed it

Regardless i've yet to hear of anyone just not receiving their prizes thankfully, though the Silver Peacock reward mail didn't actually show my final ranking when I looked, it was just blank. Whatever it was, it was in the top 10% thankfully because I got my Pea Shooter but still, odd.

Regardless i've yet to hear of anyone just not receiving their prizes thankfully, though the Silver Peacock reward mail didn't actually show my final ranking when I looked, it was just blank. Whatever it was, it was in the top 10% thankfully because I got my Pea Shooter but still, odd.
You might not have been in the ten percent margin unless you got a lot of prizes. I got my pea shooter from the event too, but it was in the 31-60% range

I have a question regarding Prize Fight.
What's the order of the events? For example, PinWheel's just passed and before it was Peacock. Can some list the character's events please? I know I read it some where and when I searched I couldn't find the thread/post.

Regarding Prize Fight order: I have no proof of this but if I were to guess, it's probably the same order they use for rotating the Daily Events and associated character relics. I'm not sure what order that actually is, but that's my guess.