• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Prize Fight streak loss when unable to load

Reaction score
This could be WAI, but as you may know, when a fight is unable to load, your fighters will not lose energy, however your streak is lost. This happens most often with faulty connection. Running Android if that matters.

Small edit: Had another fight unable to load, but did not lose the streak this time. Unfortunately doesn't seem consistent.

Last edited:
Mine did that too. It's been doing that so many times.

this has also just happened to me and I lost my win streak like after I pressed fight it took me to the loading screen that appears before fights and almost instantly a connection error appears and the next thing that popped up was the offer to regain my win streak for theonite it honestly just irritated me as I was working hard towards my win streak just for it to be instantly robbed from me.

We've put in a handful of fixes to minimize the damage done when failing to load into a fight, the primary goal is to not lost your streak. Unfortunately there's still some rare edge cases that can cause the fight to fail and you'll lose your streak. We'll continue to polish this functionality in future updates.