• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Problems post update 1.2.3.

Prmth456

Reaction score
Am I the only one noticing some post update issues during the fights? I don't know if it's all in my head, but today during the prize event fights some things started bothering me:

- Enemies seems to be ignoring hitstun like crazy (they already did this before, but not so often and not on lower streaks).

- Some inputs are just not coming through. At first I thought that the maping sensitive area have gone smaller, so I've started playing with my thumbs close to each other, but I've noticed that this wasn't it. Sometimes my fighter just won't attack at all or will just stop attacking mid combo for a sec (which completely breaks the flow and ensures some hard punishment from the AI).

- BBs and SM sometimes just won't trigger, even though their bar are full and you're not under any negative buffs.

The point, of course, is not to ***** about it, but to know if anyone else is experiencing those issues as well. Playing it on a S7 Edge, for the record.

I have one of those issues and it's the one with the input not working. It's annoying when you're doing a combo then it's stops and the enemy starts attacking you and kills your character!:mad:
I lost my steak and I had close calls with this glitch which sucks :(

Not to f*** about it?

I can't play right now bc my fighters don't pick up commands. They just issue 1 hit and then idle. I can't swipe either. My only option currently is auto-mode :(

Don't know if it helps saying I play on an iPad (Apple device obv).

Thanks! I'm still surprised though that nobody else seems to be minding the problem with the AI ignoring hitstun (and counter attacking in the mid of our combos).

I think I have experienced that hitstun bug but it hasn't been a big of a problem than the other glitch. I think the unresponsive controls is a much bigger problem tho

Ooooh same! I thought it was some kind of lag bug, but then now that you guys mention it and had the same experience I did then, maybe it'll get fixed soon. :v I was at some blood test lab when I was playing, so I thought it was the Internet or the device I was using.

Ooooh same! I thought it was some kind of lag bug, but then now that you guys mention it and had the same experience I did then, maybe it'll get fixed soon. :v I was at some blood test lab when I was playing, so I thought it was the Internet or the device I was using.

Man, this update does have some big bugs that are kinda annoying(especially the unresponsive controls), hopefully they will see this and try to fix it! :D

Reactions: Peacockis2cool4u
I got a gold move from Filia on her daily event called "Layout".But...when I searched it I haven't got it! :(

I got a gold move from Filia on her daily event called "Layout".But...when I searched it I haven't got it! :(

Weird! Did you see how the move looked like? Was it a blockbuster? Give more info about it! Maybe I can help!;)

Weird! Did you see how the move looked like? Was it a blockbuster? Give more info about it! Maybe I can help!;)
It was a special attack it,s called layout.I can't believe it :,(

Ok wait I have it now.I has just to restart the game.

I've also experienced this. It's really annoying with Cerebella because I'm like "I totally swiped to cancel that throw!", but sometimes it doesn't go through. :(
I'm glad that Eliza is more available now, but I really want the game responsiveness to go back to how it was pre-update. Never had any issues with 1.2.1