• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Problems with the calendar

Guturax

Reaction score
Hi I have a little problem with English, but I hope I can convey the essence of the problem.The fact is that when you press the calendar button, the game does not react to it for a while, but then opens the calendar several times and gives rewards as many times as you pressed the calendar button. In this way, you can receive rewards in huge quantities at a time.

Yeah Guturax I have been having the same issue sometimes I get my subscription rewards once I log into the calendars but sometimes I can get three times the rewards idk if it’s the game not working or if it had something to do with other the actual time of the players.

I just came here to report this same thing. I was already logged in at reset today, so I pressed the calendar button and nothing happened. I thought I missed the button, so I hit it a second time. When I knew I pressed it and nothing happened, I got impatient and pressed it a third time. Then the subscription and login bonus windows kept coming up and giving me more stuff than they should have.

If it helps, I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S20 FE that's running Android 12.

It's a known issue, to my knowledge it's just a UI bug, so it doesn't actually add the additional claims on the server. Restarting the game should update everything to the correct amounts.