• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Proposal for a new Difficulty Tier for Prize Fights

Crit King

Reaction score
Catalysts have wasted potential, this isn't much of a secret.
While I don`t care for Rift Battles, Catalysts don't have enough uses and need more uses other than rift battles.

So, I propose a new difficulty to Prize Fights like how Daily Events and Story Mode have a Diamond Tier.
My proposal is that in addition to people picking their characters for a defense team they can also choose some of catalysts of theirs as well.
I feel this should apply to the challenging team as well to pick theirs if they want to.
I also feel that the modifiers from the lower difficulties should also be brought in.
Lastly there should be no restrictions on the fighter tier unlike others, this is so everyone can enjoy the insanity from new catalyst based playstyles being tried with humans making the choice not just the AI, two people proving weather or not their crazy strat based only off what they know how to maximize the usefulness of their catalysts or lack of to maximize their victory potential with shear skills or countering skills.

Tell me what you think, do you think this would be fun or challenging.