• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash PvP is pure ****

TrueFacts

Reaction score
I went out of my way to register for this forum so I can speak truth about this game. Everything is great, but then there's the PvP mode, the most disgusting and idiotic attempt at fighting PvP ever. The rules posted in the more aren't valid so who's ever idea that was is a moron. And everybody involved in making the PvP are also extremely incompetent and despicable because these are the actually rules that apply when you play-,throw invisibility- opponents are invincible to every move at all times, while I am not
Gaurd meter-there isn't one at all, opponents are granted auto block and my blocking will never work
Charge attacks opponents charge attacks are always unblockable even when blocking and my charge attacks are made useless.
Special Moves and block buster throws-Opponents can link all Special Moves and block buster throws infinitely and are immune to all counters. My fighters are restricted from combos at all times.

Those are the legit rules, what I'm saying are all facts and truth so there's no denying the proof, evidence and stats that I've posted here. the ones they have posted are false and are all lies. Even the match timer one, when time runs out, the opponents is always granted Victory no matter what. It's so pathetic that the dumb fucks who made this game actually designed the PvP to specifically work against me only.
Do the right thing, fix PvP right now or get rid of it cus if not I'm gonna sue for the PvP being specifically designed and used to openly discriminate against me.
Please learn how to make moral decisions. Goodluck & You're welcome

Hard to understand what the issues you're seeing are.

Please share a video of what you're seeing and provide your device information.