• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"RAGE APPROPRIATE" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
RAGE APPROPRIATE.png

This thread is for discussing Painwheel's silver variant: "RAGE APPROPRIATE"
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
This one kind of relies on being an underdog in fights, as her ability is generally useless when she’s with an evenly matched opponent.

Perhaps a rework of her abilities that grants Enrage from the number of hits taken instead?

This one kind of relies on being an underdog in fights, as her ability is generally useless when she’s with an evenly matched opponent.

Perhaps a rework of her abilities that grants Enrage from the number of hits taken instead?
Doesn't even work when she's an underdog because Painwheels have low HP and the nature of this game means one hit generally leads into a full combo. Counter-intuitive to build HP/Def because of her SA, but she's too squishy to take advantage of it either way.
Giving her the stacks based on combo is an interesting idea, it makes running defensive stats on her actually work.

Atleast for me she worka perfwctly thanks to the fact that im just starting, so if i get hit by a big bb and done die i can manage with 2 or 3 enrages and a big reg pool

Atleast for me she worka perfwctly thanks to the fact that im just starting, so if i get hit by a big bb and done die i can manage with 2 or 3 enrages and a big reg pool
The problem is that "dont die" bit unfortunatlely.