• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

recover account

Jorge469

Reaction score
Hello, I come here because I don't know what to do, I've been in the game for two years and a few days ago I got the message that this account is permanently disabled and it was because before when I just entered the game I downloaded it elsewhere and I read and that's a reason I was banned but then when I got a better phone I installed it in the play store I even put money into the game I wanted to see if there was a chance to get it back I love my account very much and I don't want to lose it
IMG-20220122-WA0000.jpgScreenshot_20220123-232521_Skullgirls.jpgScreenshot_20220126-211407~3.jpgScreenshot_20220126-211407~2.jpg

I want my account back it's permanently banned.

first thing to do after being banned is to ask yourself "why was I banned? Was it justified?"

If you believe the ban wasn't justified, then you can contact customer support: https://skullgirlsmobile.com/contact/

I don't know exactly what either of you did, but downloading the game from a 3rd party website is a big red flag, and not allowed.
Usually those versions of the game are modified and uses cheats, which will get you banned. Spending money on a cheating account doesn't give ban-immunity.

(again, I don't know the details, just trying to give information. Best thing to do is contact customer support... if you weren't actually cheating)