• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Recuperar cuenta

Luiggy

Reaction score
Buenas noches como pueso recuperar mi cuenta anterior como tenía problemas la aplicación yo desinstale e instale el juego de nuevo pero no me aparece mi cuenta ayuda gracias

Angel Carranza

Reaction score
Buenas noches, una amiga tiene un problema con su cuenta, tenía alrededor de 40 personajes, disponibles y cambio de teléfono y al ingresar con en su nuevo teléfono sólo tenía disponibles a 10 personajes, quisiera saber si me pueden ayudar

• Sad
Reactions: Hikalgo and shivy

Blackberry B13

Reaction score
Good morning, afternoon or evening, could you help me to recover my account, it does not appear even though I tried to log in with my email, because, I would like to find a solution soon, since I tried very hard to get everything I have the truth: ' (

• Sad
Reactions: shivy

Account Retriever

Reaction score
Hello, how are you there?
I came here to report the loss of a guest account to the game ...
What he told me was that what happened to him is that he started his game a while ago and he told me that in who knows in which account he linked his progress but there was a mishap and he uninstalled the game, but now he wanted to give him the opportunity to He deserves Skullgirls but told me that he can no longer access his account with his game name; that is why I ask you to recover the account of this unfortunate fellow ...
in a gentle way I ask you please