• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Red Velvet Eliza/Hex

Mr.E

Reaction score
Hex in itself is a good status effect to be able to deal, but for it to be Red Velvets only SA is a bit poor. It basically means when Red Velvet deals hex neither her or the opponent has a signature ability; i.e. levels the playing field. SA’s are supposed to give you an advantage.

Suggest that Hex itself is kept as a status effect, but Red Velvets SA should be to cast hex AND steal the opponents signature ability for Xseconds.

It basically means when Red Velvet deals hex neither her or the opponent has a signature ability; i.e. levels the playing field. SA’s are supposed to give you an advantage.
I had never considered that! Really excellent way of looking at her SA and probably my underlying reason for disliking it. (Aside from the Hex ability also not lasting long enough to have a meaningful effect)

Reactions: Black Egret#13
Red Velvet needs a buff, she’s too weak right now with her lacklustre SA and having one of the lowest max ATK stats doesn’t help her case.

My suggestion for making her better without complicating things:
  • Remove all the opponent’s beneficial combat effects and inflict Hex for 15s, instead of only 8s when triggering Sekhmet.
  • Get rid of the second part that relies on tag outs. Completely useless in most cases and doesn’t help her inherently weak ATK. Maybe change it to something more reliable like inflict a random negative combat effect on the enemy for 10s every 10 hits if the enemy is suffering from Hex.
Temporarily stealing the opponent’s SA is an interesting idea but it could potentially be very glitchy (as some SA work in tandem with CA).