1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

"REGALLY BLONDE" - Strategy and Discussion

Discussion in 'Parasoul' started by Liam, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Liam

Liam !Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Para.png

This thread is for discussing Parasoul's new Gold variant, "REGALLY BLONDE".
    General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
    It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

#1 Liam, Oct 6, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
    Tom Kulczewski likes this.
  2. Tom Kulczewski

Tom Kulczewski Active Member

Too niche. At least it should've been a 100% chance. Makes me think that No Egrets' better at what she does. Tho you could say this is in exchange for having more stats in general.

moisterrific and Ryouhi like this.
  3. moisterrific

moisterrific Well-Known Member

Almost no point in developing strategies for a fighter who is inherently luck based instead of something more skill based like Windswept.

Sometimes you get lucky and the opponent’s meter gets drained throughout the match and the disable effects are just the ones you need. And sometimes you don’t and probably end up losing.

Her stat build is typical: +100% ATK, +50% meter gain, +35% def, etc.

As for loadout:
    • Inferno Brigade BB3
    • Napalm Shower BB2
    • Silent Scope BB1
    • Napalm Shot
    • Napalm Shot
    The tear detonation disables are also luck based so if you detonate a single tear, it might disable their specials or BBs or tag ins. Detonating 3 or more tears at once might give you a better chance at disabling all 3. But there’s also the possibility of disabling 1-2.

Character role? She’s too luck based to be reliable enough to solo carry.

JarlBeimar likes this.
  4. Hermech_Crab

Hermech_Crab New Member

Nothing is sweeter than sealing off someone's ability to wake up and one shot you with a bb3. While there is an element of radomness to her (several actually) here is what I learned during my time playing with her.

1. Ground to Air combos are nice, but not always what you need, especially since you end up right in front of the opponent. Use the double dash attack to put some distance between you and your foes before detonating.
    2. You can detonate and afflict someone with your debuffs before they even appear onscreen. Consider detonating right after defeating an opponent to keep up the pressure. For this reason I may also recommend the widely disliked Outtake this time, for the ability to take care of a problem character in the roosts before they get all their meter to run through you.
    3. Let your enemies come to you instead of coming to them.Use Napalm Shot, Napalm Shower and even Egret Motto to make sure your opponent is always fighting an uphill battle.

EmeraldSkirmish likes this.
  5. TonyPartridge30

TonyPartridge30 Active Member

Is it possible for two tears to detonate and block the same attribute, effectively stacking the block time for that attribute? Like, 2 tears detonate and block Tag Ins and stack for a total of 16 seconds?

6. Fel

Fel wuf

The duration definitely doesn't double. I'm pretty sure the duration doesn't even refresh.