• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Relics disappearing in SGM

MoodyTUCO

Reaction score
So I booted up the game and got my Silver Lining relic and went to go open it up. When I went to go open it, it just sat there and looped then I got the network error. Then I went to go open it once again and discovered that it had disappeared. I didn't even get the fighter from it. I just wanted to make this bug known so that you don't lose any relics. As far as I know, this only can happen if you happen to lose connection while opening a relic.

So I booted up the game and got my Silver Lining relic and went to go open it up. When I went to go open it, it just sat there and looped then I got the network error. Then I went to go open it once again and discovered that it had disappeared. I didn't even get the fighter from it. I just wanted to make this bug known so that you don't lose any relics. As far as I know, this only can happen if you happen to lose connection while opening a relic.
I also forgot to mention that this happens with all relics, because it happened with a premiere relic as well.

When this happens, and the relic has vanished from your inventory, the reward is usually sitting in your collection.
(This is something we are working on fixing and we apologize for this issue!)

Sometimes if the reward was a bronze character that you already have many of, it can be hard to figure out what was added to the collection.

If you believe that no reward was granted for opening the relic, please create an official customer service inquiry by going to Options > Help > Inquiries (under the Support header) > Contact Us.

Please let us know if this isn't resolved in a timely manner if you choose to create an inquiry!
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the info, I appreciate you answering this quickly, this is good customer service.