• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Relics giving incorrect fighter

d3vine

Reaction score
I just downloaded the new app and purchased the character relic bundle. As I was opening each Relic I started getting the wrong characters.

Big Band Relic - Bronze water Double
Valentine Relic - Bronze fire Filia
Cerebella Relic - Bronze fire Big Band
Peacock Relic - Bronze light Cerebella

I’ve attached a screen shot if it helps, the Bronze peacock was received before the Line version closed.

iPhone 6s/iOS 1.11

Attachments

• 8EB359A2-9DCC-461C-AB44-65B7B9D8504C.jpeg
    8EB359A2-9DCC-461C-AB44-65B7B9D8504C.jpeg
    773.6 KB · Views: 5
Hey @d3vine.

This is functioning as intended.
The chance to receive a character of the type that matches the character relic is now 50%, down from 100%.

You can read about our 2.0 relic changes in the 2.0 patch notes thread.

Details here:

• Standardized Silver/Gold Loot Rates
    • Instead of having slightly skewed rates for Silver or Gold Fighters, now Premiere and Fighter-specific Relics will have the same odds for pulling Silver or Gold Fighters
  • Relic Exclusive Fighters No More
    • Previously, there were select Fighters that were ONLY available via Fighter-specific Relics - those Fighters are now available in other Relics as well (Premiere, Silver Lining, etc)
  • Fighter Relics No Longer Guarantee a Fighter of that Type
    • Fighter Relics now have a 50% chance (instead of a 100% chance) to get a Fighter of that type
    • The +1 BONUS RELIC (included in 10+1 purchases) guarantees a Fighter of that type (in addition to double the odds of rare rewards)

Reactions: d3vine