• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Relics

FriendlyWolf

Reaction score
So I've seen people complain about getting two of the same gold or diamond and I was wondering if it'd be fair to combine relics (In a sense)?
Like if I really wanted a Diamond Filia I could like, combine A Diamond relic, a Filia Relic and maybe a fully leveled gold Filia ( so there can be investment on the person's part) and I would be guaranteed diamond filia. Or a water relic, Filia relic and a gold fighter and be guaranteed Idol threat? (After 160+ Sunken relics I still haven't got her).
I understand that that's the point of relics, that you have a chance, but something to sway the odds after a lot of investment would be nice.

Reactions: Dusty00
I always wanted a way to increase chances of getting certain fighters but couldn’t think of a fair way. I like this idea. A lot. But even if it became a reality I don’t think it’s going to be a certain chance, more like a increased chance.

For example: water relic+filia relic+gold fighter relic=gold filia or increased chance of water gold filia