• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Remove the Battle Pass redirect

SvenZ

Reaction score
When you gain progress towards a goal in the battle pass, a pop-up card to the right appears. As of 6.4 clicking on the card will redirect you to the Battle Pass. This is very intrusive and annoying. It disrupts your entire flow and you'll more often than not, click the card by accident. The first few times this happened to me, I thought it was a bug. It feels like a dark pattern UX decision to bring people to the Battle Pass. If anything, it's only discouraging me from buying it...

Please remove it

Last edited:
When you gain progress towards a goal in the battle pass, a pop-up card to the right appears. As of 6.4 clicking on the card will redirect you to the Battle Pass. This is very intrusive and annoying. It disrupts your entire flow and you'll more often than not, click the card by accident. The first few times this happened to me, I thought it was a bug. It feels like a dark pattern UX decision to bring people to the Battle Pass. If anything, it's only discouraging me from buying it...

Please remove it
I agree, It feels like a pop up ad and the little X is so tiny you still end up clicking the notification to have it redirect you.

It even worse when you don't click on it and it just lingers there, like waiting for you to click.

There's also a bug right now where everytime you go back in the lobby screen after pressing a certain goal notification, the battlepass pops up whenever you return to the lobby screen.

Edit: this bug works whenever you go back to the main screen, and not just by pressing the goals on the top right.