• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Remove time limit

htkga

Reaction score
I swear, I always get SO CLOSE TO BEATING THE HOLDECK HAZARDS BOSS (ADVANCED) BUT EVERY TIME (IF IM NOT DEFEATED) ITS ALWAYS THE DARN TIME LIMIT. I propose the removal of the time limit or at least, extend the time limt to 4 mins in a future update please and thank you.

Yup the time limit is the only thing that makes me lose, and it's because the AI is programmed to sit there and poke you. The AI needs to be more aggressive so we can actually fight, instead of sitting there waiting for something to happen

Reactions: RizeSheela
I swear, I always get SO CLOSE TO BEATING THE HOLDECK HAZARDS BOSS (ADVANCED) BUT EVERY TIME (IF IM NOT DEFEATED) ITS ALWAYS THE DARN TIME LIMIT. I propose the removal of the time limit or at least, extend the time limt to 4 mins in a future update please and thank you.
Hello, Actually it depends on what kind of fighter varieties you got there and how strong and powerful their upgraded moves had in their combination.
For example a 20k BUZZKILL Painwheel that should have a Attack status of 20k should do the job quickly.
But not just that simple, make sure that you must Always include VALENTINE with her Prestige at least On and have an extreme powerful backup fighter like CORROSIVE AGENT DALHIA along with the team.

It's my best suggestion as in my experience of playing this game for long time. So give it a try.
Best of Luck 😉☺️

Reactions: Erick Draves
While I wouldn't remove the time limit, I would change the fact that the fighter/team with the most health should be the winner; I can't tell you how many times I have the last fighter of the A.I. just to lose by time out even if I have more health/fighters

While I wouldn't remove the time limit, I would change the fact that the fighter/team with the most health should be the winner; I can't tell you how many times I have the last fighter of the A.I. just to lose by time out even if I have more health/fighters
Hello there my dear friend, well yes Actually you may be absolutely right about that and I strongly agree.
but however let me explain to you 2 things that maybe you may not know or understand here.

1st of all it appears to be that we are still Old Fashioned gamers here right?
So definitely it SHOULD BE that the Team with the *Most Health Should Win the Battle even upon Time Out Limit!
Or even better, with a NO TIME LIMIT SETTING OPTION!

-The answer was YES, It Should Be. But since This game was Server Connected ON LINE and So it's Obvious that the Fixed Up match team Battle System was to be meant that way to be.

2) This is Also concluded and applied in other ON LINE Games as well.
For example: Hero Wars, Idle Heroes, Epic Summoners, RAID ON LINE, Etc...

- So most Unfortunately this is a common Battle System that was applied to the game by our servers Automatically and conclusively.

Now with due respects to our Dear HV devs here, I don't really mean to Intent to or point out fingers or blame someone here where it comes to "Server Battle System" Injustice or so the like reasoning about, but definitely this Topic should be taken directly in question to our Devs themselves to look upon this battle system issue then it should be decided by our Devs to get to change that *Time Limit or * Team with Most Health Win kinda modifier.

Unless, of course IF THEY COULD DO IT and Apply that AS a MODIFIER applied to the fight.

and finally once again...this was not Playstation Game Fashioned type of game....😅😄😅

otherwise it was best to have the old good fashioned way with CAPCOM Street Fighter games to have that Modified applied as *100% - Team with Most Health Win and *INFINITE TIMER!
and again....

Welcome to Skullgirls Mobile In Build ON LINE(D) By Server my dear friend.😄😅🙃😜👍