• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Replay Menu Bugged

l.zara

Reaction score
I've recently noticed the "replay" option on the main screen, i think this is a great idea. However, The video captured seems to be completely incorrect, and every action and move are not the same as what actually happened in the real fight.
I was fighting in parallel realms, a team with my annie, everything was fine; until the end of the fight.
I was supposed to proc Timeless hero's SA from the second opponent as soon as i used the "Sagan beam" BB move, But i noticed that it didn't happen in the video captured in the replay library.
I had won the fight, in fact.
But somehow, the last opponent beat me, and then the video immediately cut off, even after i had two more fighters to fight with.
I didn't quit the fight either. I won! and i used only one fighter!! I have no idea where this video came from, but it wasn't the real gameplay

I also noticed that the fight in the replays is actually incorrect. for example i might use three diamonds for a fight, but it will show one diamond and two bronzes.
Screenshot_20240625_220340.jpgIMG_20240625_220402.jpg

I've attached a picture of another fight i did a few minutes ago.
In this fight i used hex caliber to beat all opponents and won without tagging in any teamates. I also killed tidal traveler last.
In the pictures attached, There's an image of me in the last moments of the real fight recorded in real time by me, displaying that i defeated tidal traveler last, and defeated everyone else first.
In the other image, Is the replay footage, of me using a timeless hero fighter against the fukua i already defeated in the exact same fight.
You can see tidal traveler tagged out in that image, which is not true!
What Do You Think?

Reactions: blackcatmiracle
i think it has something to do with the speed setting... i tried speeding up my replay as well and it desync'd. the game might not be able to keep up, it seems that instead of recording a particular instance it recreates the fight from stored memory of your commands. when it isnt able to do that, it fills in the blanks.

playing the replay at a regular speed fixed it for me