• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Requesting some options

MiiJack

Reaction score
As the title says, I would like to have an option to disable damage numbers. When I use Parasoul's BB3, the game lags more and more until the end of the move.
If it is possible, could you separate the voice volume from the sound fx, thank you.

Reactions: AllenWalkerGx
When I use Parasoul's BB3, the game lags more and more until the end of the move.
The damage numbers aren't actually causing this, it's the amount of sprites on the screen from Parasoul's BB3. She summons a lot of bullets, and flame effects, and her soldiers are big sprites.

It's one of the most taxing moves in the game performance wise!

The damage numbers aren't actually causing this, it's the amount of sprites on the screen from Parasoul's BB3. She summons a lot of bullets, and flame effects, and her soldiers are big sprites.

It's one of the most taxing moves in the game performance wise!
While it was just an example, I tried playing at full pretty, and the game lags the more the battle goes on. (I know it means my phone can't handle it, just thought if tweaking some things would make it playable at that) Thanks anyway.