• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Resonant Evil BB doesn’t display first stack of armor

Small Band

Reaction score
When I fight RE BB, two things happen:
  1. BB stops taking damage at 3 stacks of armor instead of 4;
  2. Stun procs without any visible armor buffs (actually lost a streak to this).
Both of these things point to the fact that one of the stacks isn’t shown. I don’t see such an ability in RE’s skill tree, so I assume it’s a bug.

@Small Band

Does this happen every time?

1) I believe the natural defense from the Skill Tree can count for one stack of ARMOR, but it's been awhile since I've examined that. After that, only three ARMOR stacks would be needed for 100% defense.

2) Is the stun activating at the same time that the ARMOR is being applied, or is the ARMOR active, just not showing on the UI? I've seen a few reports of this bug and we're still looking into it, but you should always be able to see the ARMOR on the pause screen if it's active.

If you could share repro steps for 2, that would be very helpful.

@Small Band

Does this happen every time?

2) Is the stun activating at the same time that the ARMOR is being applied, or is the ARMOR active, just not showing on the UI? I've seen a few reports of this bug and we're still looking into it, but you should always be able to see the ARMOR on the pause screen if it's active.

If you could share repro steps for 2, that would be very helpful.
So, since that post I’ve tried to run into as many REs as possible. I’ve been unable to catch the 3 armor part (it was either 2 or 4). However, I did catch the stun part! https://imgur.com/a/4VzyWCK

Master of Unblocking popped up before the stun, as if B.B. had a stack of armor, but it wasn’t in the pause menu. Then I got stunned by the second part of the SA and there still was no armor to be seen in-game or in the pause menu.

1) I believe the natural defense from the Skill Tree can count for one stack of ARMOR, but it's been awhile since I've examined that. After that, only three ARMOR stacks would be needed for 100% defense.
Sorry for double posting, but I just fought AF Cerebella, and she received 0 damage with only 3 stacks of armor (couldn’t grab a screenshot). I’ve had fights where 3 stacks of armor weren’t enough, I guess it might be defense tree indeed. Although I find it a bit counterintuitive, guess it might not be a bug after all.