• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Reward Ad Issue

DrStoner

Reaction score
Cellphone: moto g4 plus
When I finish watching the advertisements they don't give me any reward. No matter how much ads I see, they don't give me the reward either.

Unfortunately we don't have a good solution for this since the Ads connect to a third party server. Depending on what region of the world you're playing in there could be connection issues related to server calls to our Ad provider. I recommend testing on a different WIFI connection than usual and see if you're still having this issue.

Unfortunately we don't have a good solution for this since the Ads connect to a third party server. Depending on what region of the world you're playing in there could be connection issues related to server calls to our Ad provider. I recommend testing on a different WIFI connection than usual and see if you're still having this issue.
Is there no other way to solve it? The rewards for advertisements work for me on another cell phone (Alcatel 1v, Android 9) but not on that one

If the rewards are working on another device, that tells me there's something up with your original device. Considering the original device you reported is on Android 7 and this other device is Android 9, that could have something to do with it, but I can't say for certain what the cause is. The Ads services gets updated from time, so perhaps there's a conflict with older Android versions. I'll check with our engineering team to see if that's a possibility.