• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Rift battle modifiers

hermit Sisyphus

Reaction score
I really genuinely hate to be that guy. but in all honesty I feel like this is actually unfair. I keep getting rift battle match ups that I can't conceivably win against. this is actually not a skill issue or an exaggeration. the match making needs to use an algorithm based on actual fighter score because I simply don't have fighters leveled up enough for what I'm being put up against. I'm not kidding when I say I get killed by attacks when I'm in block and one hit KO'd by anything I can't block. which brings me to my next problem. unblockable modifiers are absolutely unfair. seriously what am I supposed to do about that? I can't always just dodge nor will always have a blockbuster or special attack that can stop them in time and I don't have any fighters that can use anti dash debuffs that are strong enough for higher level battles. that combined with that stat boosts is simply unfair beyond the point of reasonability. especially given rift battles have a penalty for failure. it's discouraging when you're losing because of something you literally can't do anything to prevent no matter how careful you are.

Reactions: RizeSheela