• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Rift catalyst Doom debuff activating improperly

Ereannai

Reaction score
Twice in the last two days I have had Rift fights in which my fighters suffered a Doom effect from a catalyst that should not have activated. I managed to pull off a win in the first fight. The second battle should have been an easy win, but instead I lost the fight, causing me to lose the whole Rift battle.

In the first fight, there was a [Robo-fortune Defenders] Doomsday Device catalyst. There was a Robo-fortune defender, but she never entered battle. I killed her with the Collateral Damage from my Trigger Happy Black Dahlia. But my Heavy-handed Cerebella still received the 30 second permanent Doom, when I tagged her in AFTER the Robo-fortune defender had already been defeated off-screen.

In the second battle, there was an [Annie Defenders] Doomsday Device catalyst, but no Annie defender. The defenders were two Valentines and a Double. And yet, all my fighters suffered a 30 second permanent Doom, causing me to lose a fight I should have been able to win fairly easily, if not quickly. This was the last remaining fight in this Rift battle, meaning I would have won the Rift battle, but the loss this glitch forced on me was the second loss, so I wrongly lost the Rift battle instead.

And beyond that, the Doomsday Device catalyst requires a Tier 3 blockbuster to be used by the defenders to activate the Doom debuff. In both fights, no Tier 3 blockbuster was ever used by the defenders against my fighters.

*I tried to attach a screenshot of the second fight, but it says the file is too large. It's just a single photo, so I'm not sure how it's too large. If there's another way to upload it, please let me know so you can see an actual visual of what I am talking about.

* moto g stylus 5G (2022), Android version 12

Last edited:
That's because "Infected Flesh" modifier which is the boss node modifier at light weeks.
INFECTED FLESH
Suffer a 30 second DOOM when the opponent drops below 50% HEALTH.
Using immunity is the best way to avoid being doomed.

That's because "Infected Flesh" modifier which is the boss node modifier at light weeks.

Using immunity is the best way to avoid being doomed.
Oh. That makes sense. Lol. In both cases a catalyst was present that did the exact same thing, a 30 second Doom, so I guess I just overlooked the node modifier. My bad. Thanks!