• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Rift Notifications and Timers on main screen

Have you ever lost a Rift Battle because you forgot / didn't notice you had one active?

• Yes, several times

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Yes, but only once

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No, but I've almost lost a rift battle because of this, and managed to complete it near the end

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No, I've never forgotten I've had a rift battle active

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Lililira

Reaction score
I often queue for rift, then back out to do other things while I'm waiting to find a match, and this often means that I find a match without realizing, and sometimes I even forget that I queued for one in the first place (which is even easier now that the search timer is a full 10 minutes). The little 'Rift Battle Found!' notification helps sometimes, but other times it doesn't appear for unknown reasons, or I put down my phone while I wait and miss it, or I just click away from it since it usually shows up after a battle and it looks super similar to the Longshot popup. Same goes for the final 30 minutes popup.

I think it'd be super helpful to have some sort of notification shown on the main screen (similar to the ones for unopened relics or new events / pfs / collection items) when a rift battle is active, and if possible it'd be nice if the timer was shown too, possibly in place of the season timer while the battle is active. Just something to catch the eye, and show that there's a battle active in the case that the player forgets that they queued. It'd also be nice to show different ones for when you're searching, or have a finished battle, but the active battle one is definitely the most important.

The little 'Rift Battle Found!' notification helps sometimes, but other times it doesn't appear for unknown reasons
We have a note to improve the reliability of this firing - at the moment it can sometimes be blocked from firing if you're in the middle of a fight.

helpful to have some sort of notification shown on the main screen (similar to the ones for unopened relics or new events / pfs / collection items) when a rift battle is active, and if possible it'd be nice if the timer was shown too, possibly in place of the season timer while the battle is active. Just something to catch the eye, and show that there's a battle active in the case that the player forgets that they queued.
Could be cool! I'll share the idea with the others.

Reactions: Lililira