• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Robo-Fortune bug

Reaction score
Played with Persona Assistant in Prize Fights and use “Catastrophe Cannon Alpha”. But I got the activation of the level 3 blockbuster “Catastrophe Cannon Omega” (which the character did not have at all). :eek: HOW?

Played with Persona Assistant in Prize Fights and use “Catastrophe Cannon Alpha”. But I got the activation of the level 3 blockbuster “Catastrophe Cannon Omega” (which the character did not have at all). :eek: HOW?
You got Catastrophe Cannon, BETA, actually. If you use Systemic Circuit Breaker, Robo-Fortune's BB1 (Alpha) is upgraded to deal more damage, although it's not unblockable. Little bit of a secret bonus there!

Reactions: Diony and MrNoggin
You got Catastrophe Cannon, BETA, actually. If you use Systemic Circuit Breaker, Robo-Fortune's BB1 (Alpha) is upgraded to deal more damage, although it's not unblockable. Little bit of a secret bonus there!

Thank you, Liam! Very interesting. I thought “Beta” would be a separate blockbuster. I will use in practice.