• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Rusty SA2 and Precision

cetusdf

Reaction score
This is something I noticed when fighting That's All Folks! with Rusty, but when precision stacks get converted, only the first stack of bleed wears off and the others are permanent. For example, if Rusty SA triggers after TAF SA does, then TAF gains 5 stacks of bleed, one of which wears off normally but 4 of which are permanent.
Notably, these bleed stacks do appear as one icon, not two, which is how permanent and temporary bleed are typically shown as statuses.

When TAF has less than 5 stacks of precision, Rusty's SA triggers, then more bleed is applied, the behavior becomes even more buggy.
The first bleed has a normal indicator of when it'll disappear, but the remaining bleeds (down to the number of precision stacks TAF had) wear off with no indication (they appear to be permanent but the number does tick down after the normal amount of time).

However, when TAF tags out and back in, the "permanent" bleed is gone. This is not how normal permanent bleed stacks work.

(Side note I want to add a screenshot of this but for some reason I can't use the upload a file button with the screenshot I think I'm a boomer)

Last edited: