1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

SA’s I want to see on Eliza

Discussion in 'Eliza' started by デービット, Feb 12, 2019.

1. デービット

HEYY ITS DAVID! back at it again with trying to fix Stand Out lol but I came up with an idea BUT, it might also be A) too busted or B) not exactly what they had in mind for stand out—but whatever.

SA IDEA:
    (countering painwheels and bad hair days/parasite weave)

SA1:

Eliza cannot make critical attacks. Each percent of critical rate becomes 0.3/0.5/1% BONUS ATTACK MODIFER.
    *fully maxed skill tree will result in 25% critical rate. therefore, 25% bonus attack %.
    100% crit rate = 100% bonus attack %*

SA2:

When hit with a CRITICAL ATTACK, 10/25/50% chance to activate a 6 second REGEN.

Well, what do you think? Eliza suffers from the straight up FACT that she sucks at dealing damage (like all the time). So, I thought that maybe an attack modifier is just what she needed! Plus it’s not impossible to face painwheel AND I DO REALIZE that by making her not able to crit the already available crit damage modifer becomes useless BUT, i think getting extra attack modifer is almost broken.
    Like imagine getting like idk what the regular is but like 75% attack bonus from fully leveled moves THEN ANOTHER 100% from crit then her lack lustre damage will be like top level!!

Another think that i tried to implement was some healing because I know that she was originally meant to be a defender so why not directly counter the top bleed characters, Filia. Bad Hair day will have a hard time against this eliza because she gets bonus crit rate against bleeding targets and if that crit procs regen before becoming a permableed, HEHE BYE!
    Well there you go, my ideas. Feel free to destroy me in the comments because I 128372% have a CRITICAL (kill me now) flaw somewhere in my ideas so please let’s try to make this a thing!

And if some people agree with me, I will start a poll and see if i can get the Dev’s to notice me ;-;

rexturtle1120 likes this.