1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Collection Sacrifice improvement and midgame help

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Chromie, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Chromie

Chromie New Member

As we all now, the current sacrifice system isn't really that great. Whenever a new player joins the discord server and asks for tips, everyone's first reply would always be "Don't sacrifice" since there isn't much to gain from it

So the rewards of sacrificing should be improved. I suggest adding keys to the mix, for example. You've maxed out a bronze fighter for skill points, now when you sacrifice it you get 3 bronze keys or something and this goes for the other tiers too. This'll help those players at the midgame with too much gold keys and not enough silver and bronze keys.

Just a thought, what do you guys think?

PS: I'm new here so I'm sorry if someone already suggested this

2. Mornedil

Mornedil Well-Known Member

The reason why we dont sacrifice is because we need every single fighter for evolution fodder.
    If the rewards were better, even more newbies would sacrifice fighters, and then struggle with diamond evolutions later in the game because they sacrificed all their fodder.

Things like bronze, silver and even gold keys may seem like an alluring reward, but eventually everyone has an extreme overflow of them, more than you'll ever need. But evolution fodder is something you'll always need, so no matter how much we would get for sacrificing a fighter, people would still say not to do it.

3. Rudølf

Rudølf Well-Known Member

Yep, I agree with what's said above. No matter how tempting a good reward is, a fighter is worth more than it. :U

Art3mes likes this.
  4. Dusty00

Dusty00 Well-Known Member

Maybe it’s because I’ve been playing for over three years but I have an overflow of fodders and I sacrifice bronze and silvers at lv1 to clear out space. I earn enough rift coins to just buy skill points and have enough of every resource except canopy coins.

The real end game is having perfect level 15 move sets, and the only currency that will matter then is canopy coins to upgrade them. You will have a complete catalog before you have a decent move set for each character...

Mornedil and Art3mes like this.