• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Salty pool

Do you think bbs should be unblockable?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
The only reason I say yes BB3's should remain in the game is because; It's usually the defining feature that ends streaks for even experienced players. Timeouts are far more rare and the AI is usually quite braindead. Without unblockable BB3s, players would be able to freely exploit the weak AI and build up insanely high streaks.

If I'm understanding this correctly then I agree with @Zuzuska that BB3's should remain unblockable. My reasoning is that is not only adds a sense of challenge to the game from the player standpoint, but also can be very useful if you're in a corner and just need a really powerful attack to gain the upper hand (or win). It's a double edged sword that must be treated as such.

^^ exactly, until they add a different method of difficulty it kind of HAS to stay. But it's aiight, I get annoyed at losing to bb3s as well. There were times where I was 1 hit away from beating an enemy with a 3x weaker team and suddenly "Uh oh they did the freeze time thing." You just have to keep your head high, grind and swear to beat em to a pulp next time ;D