• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal screen zoomed in issue and data reset upon restarting device

TronReaper

Reaction score
i use a huawei p20 pro and ive had this zoomed in issue for quite some time now and its getting annoying because it also effects whenever i drag the characters/catalysts into the slots, like i have to drag it to a different location for it to enter the slot rather than dragging it to the slot, and for some reason everytime i restart my phone, skullgirls has its data reset, my account is fine but it makes me download all the files for skullgirls again, restarting skullgirls doesnt seem to fix it, the first time it happened i thought it as an update, but its happening everytime i restart my device, it even says its about 1.4 gb in size but still makes me download everything

Are you downloading the game via Appgallery or the Playstore? Have you tried a full reinstall of the game yet by chance? It's possible there may just be something corrupted in your game files that's triggering this.

Are you downloading the game via Appgallery or the Playstore? Have you tried a full reinstall of the game yet by chance? It's possible there may just be something corrupted in your game files that's triggering this.
Playstore, i dont think ive ever downloaded anything from appgallery, ill try reinstalling it from appgallery, ive reinstalled twice from playstore already

So ive tried downloading the appgallery version, and so far its been pretty much the same, the screen is still zoomed in, im not sure about the data reset upon restarting my phone but i dont wanna test it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240823_135751_com.autumn.skullgirls~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240823_135751_com.autumn.skullgirls~2.jpg
    282.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20240823_135741~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240823_135741~2.jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 1
The p20 Pro has a somewhat unique aspect ratio. Our game in theory should automatically account for it regardless, but perhaps. I recall some other Huawei users have claimed there's settings on the device that can force certain aspect ratios on an app by app basis, so that may be worth investigating.

As far as data redownloading, just to be sure, do you have plenty of storage space on your device? It's been awhile since I've tested it, but stuff like this can happen if the device storage is close to full.

The p20 Pro has a somewhat unique aspect ratio. Our game in theory should automatically account for it regardless, but perhaps. I recall some other Huawei users have claimed there's settings on the device that can force certain aspect ratios on an app by app basis, so that may be worth investigating.

As far as data redownloading, just to be sure, do you have plenty of storage space on your device? It's been awhile since I've tested it, but stuff like this can happen if the device storage is close to full.
i have about 21 gb of storage left, no other apps or games have been forced to this aspect ratio or resets data, just skullgirls, however ive noticed that whenever i take a screenshot, theres some empty space on the top of my phone that just fills with my phone wallpaper, idk if that has anything to do with the skullgirls issue but that is the only thing that comes to mind about screen issues, it doesnt affect my other apps too

Last edited: