• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Sekhmet + BB3 softlock

Piko

Reaction score
This happened on the event prize fight but I'm pretty sure that's irrelevant to this. It was Eliza (me) vs Cerebella (bot, not sure if it works on other chars/blockbusters). I went i to sekhmet and did a charge attack at the same time bella tried to tag me out with a special. Sekhmet turned around mid-attack (it was still going mid screen freeze) and right after it hit the bot used Excelebella. The screen froze, and Eliza just bounced endlessly and slid to the right corner with bella stuck in the waiting for BB3 pose. I could pause the match and leave as normal, but only that. Sorry for not catching this on video, i was mourning my streak :<

There's a handful of very rare edge case bugs where a fighter can get turned around, which will obviously cause problems as you've seen. I'll see if I can reproduce using your repro steps. Thanks!

You said Cerebella used Excellebella which is not a BB3. Was she using one of her BB3s or Excellebella?