• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Server stability and crashes

Barney

Reaction score
I came back to the game about 6 weeks ago after many years of inactivity so I can only speak about what I have experienced recently.

To put it simply, something needs to be done to improve server stability.

It has become a daily occurrence for the servers to grind to a halt every reset for 1-2 hours. It's a frustrating problem for all but particularly for those in Europe as the reset takes place in the evening after people have finished their day of education or work; not having access to their game of choice during prime hours is pretty disappointing.

On top of this, we have seen semi-regular crashes/downtime in the past couple of weeks - including one yesterday and another a few minutes ago - which have caused losses in modes where they matter a lot such as Rifts and Prize Fights. I have experienced this twice and it's a shame to forfeit a win because the servers died before the result could be submitted.

Surely something could be done on a more permanent basis to address this? Server stability is at the core of every online game and I'm surprised the servers have been like this for weeks, possibly longer.

Thank you.

Yeah, any downtime is rough, especially unscheduled downtime.

I know the new 'reset' time of 10am (PST) instead of Midnight (PST) was to minimize downtime since staff would be awake/on-site to deal with issues.

It seems the worst 'unscheduled' downtime issues lately seems to have happened over the weekends where HVS was at a live-event...could be a coincidence, as i know on the entire team is NOT at the live-event. But maybe more (and new) users are on due to the increased exposure these live events generate...a short-term inconvenience for us players, could be a long-term gain for HVS and SGM.

Don't get me wrong, its frustrating for sure, here's hoping we'll get some server stability before the next live-event.