• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
So I did something a little different today and actually made a palette without a reference. Apart from that though, I present to you another batch of cards.
"Deal or no deal?" - Cuphead
SA: Blast Off
SA1: When you aren't close to the opponent, get 1 stack of precision every 4/3/2 seconds.
SA2: Using a blockbuster or special move when at 5 stacks of precision converts them into enrage for 10 seconds. Enrage hits that are projectiles have a 25/35/50% chance to be unblockable.
Drink or Swim Peacock.png
"My cure is most effective!" - SCP-049 (SCP Foundation)
SA: Plagued Upon
SA1: When standing near the opponent for 5/4/3 seconds, inflict wither and heal block for 5 seconds.
SA2: If any of the opponent's blockbuster meters are below 5/7/10% when meter is drained from them, the opponent takes 3% damage.
Vigor Mortis Valentine.png
"Get over here!" - Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)
SA: Flame War
SA1: Projectile hits give Squigly 3/4/5 stacks of precision.
SA2: Precision hits when close to Squigly have a 15/20/25% chance to inflict armor break and bleed for 5 seconds.
Scorching Sting Squigly.png
"She who makes a beast out of herself.." - Beast Boy (DC) [I remember seeing a lot of people say Ms Trial looks like Beast Boy, so I figured, why not make a palette of him?]
SA: Wild Style
SA1: Start the battle with 3/4/5 stacks of barrier. After having at least 3 stacks of barrier for 10 seconds, all stacks of barrier are removed.
SA2: For every stack of barrier removed, get 5/10/15% meter. Get one stack of barrier when either side uses a blockbuster, and three stacks of barrier when either side gets a BB3 ready.
Beast of Burden Ms Fortune.png
"Would you like to pay for a useless feature?" - Original palette
SA: Lagged Out
SA1: Robo Fortune gets 5/4/3 stacks of slow for 60 seconds at the start of the match. This can't be removed from Robo Fortune by tagging out or immunity.
SA2: At the last 30 seconds of a battle, get 5 stacks of permanent enrage, 1/2/3 stacks of permanent regen, and get 20% meter every five seconds.
Winrawr Robo Fortune.png

"Dejà Vu?"
SA: Cursed Bloodlines
SA1: When Parasoul tags in,inflict DEATH MARK,CURSE,HEAL BLOCK to both herself and the opponent for 5,10,15 sec also when detonating a tear refresh the timer of every debuff.
SA2: While Parasoul is afflicted with a debuff raise her CRITICAL RATE by 2,5,7% and CRITICAL DAMAGE 5,7,10% every 3SEC.

(Queen Nancy)
parasoul.png

"The patient has lost too much blood!"
SA:Factor VIII
SA1: Every 20,12,7 HITS inflict BLEED to the opponent for 4SEC.When reaching 5 stacks of BLEED the opponent becomes STUNNED for 3SEC
SA2:10,15,20% to inflict heavy bleed if the opponent is already STUNNED

(original colors)
haemophilic_Factor_val.png
or this (can't decide between those two)
haemophilic_Factor_val2.png
"...RESURRECTION!!!"
SA: Genetically enhanced
SA1 :Twice per match Valentine REGAINS 50,70,90% health when her health falls below 10%
SA2:Every time valentine regains more than 50% of her health gain 10,15,20% METER to all BLOCKBUSTERS.

(Gill SFIII:3rd Strike)resurrected_val.png

P.s : all of those are broken as hell

Last edited:
just thought about another one
SA:"I am EVERYWHERE!"
SA1 : Match 50,70,100% of your opponent's attack and defense stats
SA2:Each drone hit increases permanently attack and defense by 10,15,20%

(Inspired from Tux ,the linux's mascot)

download (1).png

You know what time it is.
"I can think of 621 ways to beat you right now." - SonicFox (infamous e-sports player) [It's a tad controversial making this palette, but the way I see it, it's no different than something like Love Crafted.]
SA: Aggro Point
SA1: Get 1/3/5 stacks of barrier when activating Hype Mode. Beowulf loses 2% health from his barrier every second.
SA2: Inflict bleed every 4/3/2 seconds when near an opponent in Hype Mode. The bleed is removed five seconds after Hype Mode ends.
Foxtrot Beowulf.png
"New life, cool life." - Mad Mew Mew (Undertale)
SA: Mad Header
SA1: Getting hit with a critical hit gives one stack of blessing for 3/4/5 seconds.
SA2: Get two stacks of enrage for 5/7/10 seconds when resurrected. Increase the length of buffs earned by 5 seconds if they are gained while Ms Fortune is missing her head.
Furyball Ms Fortune.png
"The bird is the word." - Banjo & Kazooie
SA: Strung Out
SA1: Armoring through a move has a 25/35/50% chance to inflict armor break and cripple for 5 seconds.
SA2: Punch attacks have a 15/20/25% chance to reset debuffs on the opponent and give Big Band unflinching for 5 seconds.
Up The Kazoo Big Band.png
"It's morphing time!" - Tommy Oliver/Green Ranger (Power Rangers)
SA: Dragged On
SA1: Get one stack of permanent regen and one stack of barrier every 45/40/30 seconds.
SA2: Get two stacks of enrage and one stack of haste for ten seconds when using a blockbuster while benefiting from 5/4/3 stacks of regen.
Full Power Cerebella.png
"Burn to the ground!" - Pyro (Team Fortress 2)
SA: Boiling Point
SA1: Hitting a dashing opponent grants 1/2/3 stacks of precision and one stack of enrage.
SA2: When hitting five stacks of enrage, remove all enrage and inflict 3/4/5 stacks of bleed for five seconds.
Match Trick Painwheel.png

Lady Of The Lake - Azura
"You are the Ocean's Gray Waves~"
SA: Blessed Singing
- Gains 25% meter for all other teammates' BLOCKBUSTERS when using CENTER STAGE or BATTLE OPERA.
- While Squigly is alive, all teammates TAG IN with 2 stack(s) of BLESSING for 30 seconds. All stacks are removed when using any BLOCKBUSTER.
LadyOfTheLakeG.png

EDIT: I tried to put my colour scheme into the palette editor as well, here are the colours I used (there were some colour options I was unsure of though lol): palette-squigly-matte.png

Attachments

• LadyOfTheLakeG(noOpera).png
    LadyOfTheLakeG(noOpera).png
    250.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
More palettes!
"Ahaha! I'm number one!" - Wario-Man (WarioWare series)
SA: Worse For Ware
SA1: When activating Hype Mode, get 1/2/3 random buff(s) for the entirety of Hype Mode.
SA2: While in Hype Mode, replace any buff the opponent gains with 1/2/3 random debuff(s) for ten seconds.
Micromanager Beowulf.png
"Gone, but not forgotten." - Waluigi (Mario series)
SA: Gamblin' Man
SA1: Get a random buff every fifteen seconds. This buff lasts a random amount of time between 3 and 5/10/15 seconds.
SA2: Get 3/4/5 stacks of enrage, armor, barrier, or regen when either side uses a BB3 for 10 seconds.
Steel Wall Big Band.png
"It's just a prototype." - Alex Mercer (Prototype)
SA: Blood Type
SA1: When defeating an opponent, get five stacks of enrage for fifteen seconds and 15/20/25% meter for all blockbusters.
SA2: When benefiting from enrage, copy the opponent's SA, and get one stack of barrier every 7/6/5 seconds.
No Mercy Eliza.png
"It's time for a massacre." - Leatherface (Texas Chainsaw Massacre)
SA: Heart Attack
SA1: When either side uses a blockbuster or special move, 10/20/30% chance to give the opponent heavy bleed for 10 seconds.
SA2: When the enemy uses a blockbuster while suffering from heavy bleed, 50% chance for the enemy to lose 30/40/50% of their current health.
Face Off Painwheel.png
"My beats per minute hasn't been the same." - Cadence (Crypt of the NecroDancer)
SA: Beat Down
SA1: If the combo counter is at a multiple of five while the timer is a multiple of five, get regen and one other random buff for 5/7/10 seconds.
SA2: Get one stack of evade every 20/15/10 seconds. If the opponent is a dark character, inflict armor break and cripple for five seconds when evading an attack.
Heart and Soul Squigly.png

VEliza.png
"I like being bad. It makes me happy!" - Venom (Spider-man)
SA Name: Symbiote
SA1: Special move hits have a 30/40/50% chance to inflict slow and cripple.
SA2: 30/40/50% chance when activating Sekhmet to gain 1 stack of permanent enrage.

BumblebeeRobo.png
"It took me 5 movies to find my voice." - Bumblebee (Transformers)
SA Name: Multipurpose
SA1: Robo-Fortune has a 35/50/75% chance to have unflinching when dashing.
SA2: Take 50%/75%/100% less damage while dashing and dash attacks deal 200% more damage.

(I saw a picture on google images that had Filia in Ashley's clothes and Ashley in Filia's clothes and it look so adorable that I had to make this one)
AshleyFIlia.png
"I'll just use you as an ingredient instead." - Ashley (Warioware)
SA Name: Cooking pot
SA1: When evading, inflict inverse polarity and armor break for 6/8/10 seconds.
SA2: Gain a 15%/20%/25% chance to inflict a 5 second bleed and death mark on special move and blockbuster hits if the opponent's or Filia's health is below 50%.

Less than two weeks away from the Indivisible (the game Lab Zero has been working on in these last few years) release. Stoke the fires of hype with a crossover!

heruka.png
HAIRUKA FILIA
h2.jpg
Probably an SA all about ENRAGE, INVINCIBILITY, and RESURRECTION?

Someone called for Touhou?
"How fast can you move in frozen time?" - Sakuya Izayoi (Touhou)
SA: Around The Clock
SA1: Using a blockbuster gives Valentine 3/4/5 stacks of evade and adds ten seconds to the clock.
SA2: Evading a hit has a 1/3/5% chance to cut the opponent's health in half.
Around The Clock Valentine.png
"Let me spell it out for you." - Reimu Hakurei (Touhou)
SA: Willowed Wisps
SA1: Every unblocked hit has a 5/7/10% to steal 1/2/3 buff(s) from the opponent and replace them with bleed for the same amount of time.
SA2: Permanently increase damage by 3/4/5% every time bleed is inflicted.
Yin Young Filia.png
And now for everyone else.
"Gonna need a requiem to fix this." - Bruno Bucciarati (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
SA: Vinyl Boss
SA1: 1/3/5% when hit to get one stack of evade for five seconds.
SA2: When evading an attack, get two stacks of evade for 5 seconds and 3/4/5 stacks of precision.
Zip and Tear Robo Fortune.png
"Dark, darker, yet darker." - Gaster/spr_mysteryman.ogg (Undertale)
SA: Nullified
SA1: Once per match, when a hit would be fatal, get invincible and five stacks of evade for 5/10/15 seconds.
SA2: When the opponent has a debuff, every second, 1/2/3% chance all debuffs will become permanent.
Aster Risk Double.png
"The beef's right here!" - Wendy (Fast food mascot)
SA: Beefed Up
SA1: When hit, 10% chance for the opponent to get enrage for ten seconds. Reduce damage taken from enemy's benefiting from enrage by 25/35/50%.
SA2: Reflect 40/60/75% of damage taken from critical hits and deal 1% damage every second if the opponent is benefiting from enrage.
Tweety Bird Peacock.png

My first post on here!
These were super fun to make! I hope you guys like them!
I'll probably make some more custom cards if I can think up of more ideas.
Also, can you guess the references? Answers bellow!

valentinesakuya.png

squiglysatori.png

valentinekagero.png

parasoulthebride.png

- Sakuya Izayoi (Touhou)
- Satori Komeiji (Touhou)
- Kagero (Fire Emblem)
- The Bride/Beatrix Kiddo (Kill Bill)

Unrelated to anything, but can anyone make a custom card for Filia's 11th alt in SG2E? I really like it, but I'm sort of clueless on how to make custom cards...

Unrelated to anything, but can anyone make a custom card for Filia's 11th alt in SG2E? I really like it, but I'm sort of clueless on how to make custom cards...
I gave it a try download.png

Reactions: BallotBoxer
When those Touhou images came out..........I expected a Cirno custom. Oh well

Anyway, back to the regularly scheduled palettes.
"This is the power of requiem!" - Giorno Giovanna (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
SA: Golden Experience
SA1: When a debuff expires on the opponent, 10/15/20% chance to return that debuff immediately and reset all debuffs on the opponent. Chance increases by 5% for each tear on the field.
SA2: Using a BB3 heals Parasoul 15/20/25% of her max health and if a BB3 defeats an opponent, that opponent is unrevivable.
Gang War Parasoul.png
"Fight me!" - Meta Knight (Kirby)
SA: Blade Runner
SA1: Get enrage every 30/25/20 seconds for ten seconds.
SA2: Enrage hits have a 25/35/50% chance of ignoring defense and marquee abilities.
Blue Moon Painwheel.png
"It's finger lickin' good!" - Colonel Sanders (KFC mascot) [I was hungry at the time and thought it would be funny...]
SA: Deep Fried
SA1: Tagging into a teammate gives them 1/3/5 stack(s) of barrier for ten seconds.
SA2: When tagging back into Beowulf, get one stack of enrage for 5/10/15 seconds for each stack of barrier that expires while Beowulf is benched.
Meat Eater Beowulf.png
"You didn't care who I was until I put on the mask." - Shy Guy (Mario series)
SA: Deeply Disturbed
SA1: Deal 1/1.5/2% damage to the opponent when they are near Painwheel (excluding blocking).
SA2: Once the opponent falls below 25/35/50% health, inflict permanent heal block. Also inflict a 30 second doom if Painwheel is below 25% health. The doom is removed when Painwheel dies.
Jane Doom Painwheel.png
"I'm a bit of a radiohead." - Android 16 (Dragon Ball)
SA: Mass Destruction
SA1: When blocking, get a stack of thorns every second. These stacks are removed after 1/2/3 seconds without blocking.
SA2: If Big Band is defeated with a BB3, cut the opponent's health in half and the next teammate who tags in gets 1/2/3 stacks of permanent thorns.
Paranoid Android Big Band.png