• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
I feel like I'm going to hell with these

britney.png
"Oh baby baby..." - Britney Spears
Signature Ability: Lip-syncing
SA1: When charged, take 30% less damage
SA2: Also deal 30% extra damage

elsa.png
"Yes I'm alone." - Elsa
Signature Ability: Let it Blow
SA1: 30% chance to inflict STUN for 3 seconds when detonating a tear near an opponent
SA2: Also gain a 10% chance to inflict STUN for 3 seconds when near the opponent

jesus.png
"Ezekiel 23:19-20." - Jesus Christ
Signature Ability: Hallelujah
SA1: Resurrect with 20% HEALTH and permanent IMMUNITY when defeated
SA2: Resurrect with 10% HEALTH and permanent UNFLINCHING when defeated the second time

mcdonalds.png
"I'm lovin' it!" - Ronald McDonald
Signature Ability: Diabetes
SA1: Special moves and blockbuster hits have a 20% chance to grant the opponent a random BUFF (excluding IMMUNITY) for 5 seconds
SA2: Opponents lose 5% of max HEALTH every 5 seconds when benefitting from a BUFF

santa.png
"You need years of therapy... Many, many years of therapy..." - Santa Claus
Signature Ability: Gift Exchange
SA1: Teammates tag-in with 3 random BUFFS for 10/15 seconds
SA2: When teammates are defeated when benefitting from a BUFF, inflict 2/3 permanent DEBUFF(S) (excluding DOOM and STUN) on the opponent

steve.png
"2 hours and 6 minutes and 53 seconds of crying." - Steve
Signature Ability: Mind Daft
SA1: Gain a random BUFF and inflict a random DEBUFF whenever entering hype mode
SA2: When benefitting from 5/3 buffs, deal 100% bonus damage

*Cursed Fighter card, Sorry (Not really)*

"I guess we never miss, huh?"

Signature Ability: Hit or Miss
SA1: While fully charged, blocked attacks cause no damage to Squigly, Once per match, when health drops below 30% gain evasion for 7/10/15 seconds
SA2: When benefiting from Evasion, all Special Moves become Unblockable

Memerizing.png

I think this is a really big improvement from my very bad Parasoul one haha, It took me a few hours to make, and honestly I am really proud of it, I actually used the editor now so it doesn't look like bum and obvious I tried to write the words, myself. I am not good at making a cool SA that isn't **** or too OP, so just gonna add a quote haha.
i got kicked bro the **** my guy.png
"A living human, huh? Hell is hopelessly vast. Let me guide you."​

download.png

Here is a variant I'd love to see in the game.

SA1: Hits have a 10/15/20% chance to inflict bleed for 5/7/10 seconds projectile hits have a 5/7/10% chance to inflict heavy bleed for 10 seconds.
SA2: While the opponent is afflicted with bleed and heavy bleed, drain 2/4/6% blockbuster meter per second.

Other possibility~

SA1: Hits have a 20/30/40% chance to inflict heavy bleed for 3 seconds.
SA2: Projectiles become unblockable and inflict bleed for 3/4/5 seconds while the opponent suffers from heavy bleed.

Another one~

SA1: Non projectile hits have a 10/12/15% chance to inflict bleed for 10 seconds.
SA2: Projectile hits drain 3/4/5% blockbuster meter when the opponent suffers from bleed.

Cheers
Gray

download-1.png

And another one:

SA1: While not blocking drain 1/2/3% of the opponents health per second while close, when far away drain 2/4/6% blockbuster meter per second instead.
SA2: Blockbusters are unblockable while you are at full health, killing an opponent reduces your hp by 75/60/45% of your current hp.

Here are 3 random ones I made, 2 inspired by zelda and one by old pokemon

"These toys are too much for you".- Ganondorf (OoT)

Signature Ability: Beast Mode
SA1: gain 5 stacks of permanent enrage and haste while in hype mode
SA2: Special moves cause 50% more damage and inflict armor break while in hype mode

Tainted Power.png

"You've met a terrible fate" Happy mask salesman from Majora's mask

Signature Ability: Lunatic Dance
SA1: Gain one stack of permanent enrage and 5 seconds of evasion once each time you lose 10% of your maximum health
SA2: Upon death, inflict a 30 second doom on the opponent, tagging out won't reset nor remove the doom counter. Doom's only removed when either one of your allies is killed or an opponent dies due to Doom

Major Wrath.png

"Technology is incredible" recurring pokemon games quote

Signature Ability: Glitchy Duplication
SA1: Duplicates the duration of buffs applied to allies and debuffs applied to enemies (Except doom and stun)
SA2: Gain one random buff when transmutating to an Elemental advetage, apply a random debuff to the enemy when transmutating to an elemental dissadventage (Except doom or stun)

Missing Nun.png

With every Thursday comes more palettes.
"Another one bites the dust." - Charlotte (Madoka Magica)
SA: Bleeding Hearts
SA1: When staying close to the opponent for 10/7/5 seconds, inflict heavy bleed for ten seconds and get 100% meter for one random blockbuster (not including unblockables)
SA2: Get 1/2/3 stack(s) of permanent enrage when defeating an opponent.
Kiss of Death Double.png
"You are pathetic and weak!" - Sindel (Mortal Kombat)
SA: Soul Steal
SA1: Drain 5/7/10% meter from the opponent when blocking an attack if the opponent has a ready blockbuster.
SA2: 50/75/100% chance when defeating an opponent with a blockbuster to heal to full health.
Scream Queen Cerebella.png
"The damage is already done." - Peacock when she was badly damaged in her story mode
SA: Guilt Trip
SA1: When inflicted with a debuff, give the enemy two random debuffs (excluding stun or doom) for 5/7/10 seconds.
SA2: If Peacock is defeated with a blockbuster, enemies will no longer heal when benched and when an ally inflicts a debuff, 50/75/100% chance for it to ignore immunity.
Prequel Peacock.png
"I am the danger! I am the one who knocks!" - Walter White (Breaking Bad)
SA: Crystal Clear
SA1: 20% chance on hit to inflict bleed on yourself and the opponent for five seconds. 5/10/15% chance when attacking the opponent to remove one debuff from yourself.
SA2: When the enemy has more than 75/65/50% health, teammates tag in with unflinching and haste for ten seconds.
Electric White Orchestra Big Band.png
"Zero lasers needed." - Zero Suit Samus (Metroid)
SA: Pistol Whipped
SA1: 10/20/30% chance when dashing forward or backward to get one stack of evade.
SA2: When falling below 25% health for the first time, get 3/4/5 stacks of evade and permanent haste.
Mission Impawsible Ms Fortune.png

Figured for this week I'd do all joke palettes. Here we go.
"Prepare for trouble, and make it Double!" - Meowth (Pokemon)
SA: Rags to Riches
SA1: When transmutating, 50/75/100% chance to steal one buff or debuff from the opponent.
SA2: When a debuff on Double expires, get 15/20/25% meter for all blockbusters and heal 5% health.
Rich & Creamy Double.png
"You will never silence me, human!" - Yui (Discord bot)
SA: Mild Annoyance
SA1: While Robo-Fortune is alive, her allies inflict power surge for 3/4/5 seconds when blocking an attack.
SA2: While Robo-Fortune is alive, enrage and armor are x1.25/x1.35/x1.5 more effective for allies.
Yuinique Robo Fortune.png
"Not today!" - Green UNO reverse card
SA: Table Turner
SA1: When inflicted with a debuff, 25/35/50% chance to give the opponent the same debuff but five seconds longer.
SA2: When a debuff expires on the opponent, 10/20/33% chance to inflict that same debuff for the same amount of time and a brand new debuff for five seconds.
Card Shark Double.png
"How y'all look when using a debuff." - "How y'all mfs look" meme
SA: Tentation
SA1: When getting a debuff below 50% health, 50/75/100% chance to replace that debuff with timeless blessing.
SA2: When falling below 25/35/50% health for the first time, remove all debuffs (including permanent ones) and get a permanent stack of armor and enrage.
Clowning Around Cerebella.png
"It's a whole new world!" - Steve (Minecraft) [I know someone else already did this palette but I've had it done for months now and I had no other ideas for the fifth palette sue me]
SA: Squared Off
SA1: Do 1/2/3% more damage per combo hit. Get enrage for ten seconds every 10th combo hit.
SA2: Can't recieve more than 20/15/10% damage per hit. When a hit does 20/15/10% damage, get unflinching and immunity for five seconds.
Block Party Beowulf.png

Figured for this week I'd do all joke palettes. Here we go.
"Prepare for trouble, and make it Double!" - Meowth (Pokemon)
SA: Rags to Riches
SA1: When transmutating, 50/75/100% chance to steal one buff or debuff from the opponent.
SA2: When a debuff on Double expires, get 15/20/25% meter for all blockbusters and heal 5% health.
View attachment 7399
"You will never silence me, human!" - Yui (Discord bot)
SA: Mild Annoyance
SA1: While Robo-Fortune is alive, her allies inflict power surge for 3/4/5 seconds when blocking an attack.
SA2: While Robo-Fortune is alive, enrage and armor are x1.25/x1.35/x1.5 more effective for allies.
View attachment 7400
"Not today!" - Green UNO reverse card
SA: Table Turner
SA1: When inflicted with a debuff, 25/35/50% chance to give the opponent the same debuff but five seconds longer.
SA2: When a debuff expires on the opponent, 10/20/33% chance to inflict that same debuff for the same amount of time and a brand new debuff for five seconds.
View attachment 7401
"How y'all look when using a debuff." - "How y'all mfs look" meme
SA: Tentation
SA1: When getting a debuff below 50% health, 50/75/100% chance to replace that debuff with timeless blessing.
SA2: When falling below 25/35/50% health for the first time, remove all debuffs (including permanent ones) and get a permanent stack of armor and enrage.
View attachment 7402
"It's a whole new world!" - Steve (Minecraft) [I know someone else already did this palette but I've had it done for months now and I had no other ideas for the fifth palette sue me]
SA: Squared Off
SA1: Do 1/2/3% more damage per combo hit. Get enrage for ten seconds every 10th combo hit.
SA2: Can't recieve more than 20/15/10% damage per hit. When a hit does 20/15/10% damage, get unflinching and immunity for five seconds.
View attachment 7403
@staff I need the clowning around bella palette to happen pls

Reactions: maxiefrommars
I love everyone's posts but I just realized something, why do you guys always use the same frames for every picture.
Idk I feel like I shouldnt have used the frame I did for mine now.

I love everyone's posts but I just realized something, why do you guys always use the same frames for every picture.
Idk I feel like I shouldnt have used the frame I did for mine now.
Some of the poses have something obscuring most of the body (i.e. Xenomorph, Last Hope, etc.) so I try to use poses that show off as much as of the actual palette as I can. Ends up being a little repetitive sometimes and I try to mix up the poses as much as I can, but it’s kind of limited.

Reactions: maxiefrommars
Some of the poses have something obscuring most of the body (i.e. Xenomorph, Last Hope, etc.) so I try to use poses that show off as much as of the actual palette as I can. Ends up being a little repetitive sometimes and I try to mix up the poses as much as I can, but it’s kind of limited.

Ah yeah I know what you mean by not wanting it to obscure the palette itself, but there is always the option of taking sprites you got from the indiegogo campaigns compendium it had like I did, and I assume most people have it too.
Idk how it can be limited haha no offense, but I do enjoy your work and a lot of others so I shouldn't complain too much.

I swear me making a Jill Valentine palette in this set just after a different Jill palette is complete coincidence. Moving on...
"Domo arigato." - Quote (Cave Story)
SA: Shooting Star
SA1: Launching an opponent off the ground inflicts armor break for 4/5/6 seconds.
SA2: Projectile hits have a 50% stop the timers of debuffs on the enemy for 1/1.5/2 second(s).
Run & Gun Peacock.png
"Let's test your metal." - Mariah (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
SA: Steeling The Show
SA1: When hit with a projectile, get thorns and haste for 3/5/7 seconds.
SA2: When hitting five stacks of thorns, get immunity and five stacks of enrage for 7/8/10 seconds.
Quick Silver Valentine.png
"That was too close!" - Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) [specifically, her RE5 version]
SA: Wall Power
SA1: Get one stack of enrage every 5/4/3 seconds at the edge of the stage. One enrage stack is removed when the opponent is hit.
SA2: At five stacks of enrage, dash attacks are unblockable. When landing an unblockable dash attack, remove all enrage and get final stand for 10/15/20 seconds.
Fearsome Flier Painwheel.png
"I rule, okay?" - Gregg (Night in the Woods)
SA: Burnt Leather
SA1: Get haste and armor for 20/40/60 seconds at the start of the match.
SA2: When benefitting from haste, 50/75/100% chance when using a blockbuster to get 10% meter for all blockbusters and immunity for ten seconds.
Amped Up Beowulf.png
"I believe in a universe that doesn't care and people that do." - Angus (Night in the Woods)
SA: Charged Up
SA1: Get barrier for ten seconds every 2/1/0.5 seconds when using a charge attack.
SA2: Landing a charge attack converts all barrier into enrage for 5/7/10 seconds.
Grizzly Bass Big Band.png

Part ONE of Legendary Pokémon cards!!!

entei.png
SA: Volcanic Ritual
SA1:
When Big Band is alive, teammates gain a stack of duration-less ENRAGE every 15 seconds
SA2: When a teammate defeats an opponent after reaching 5 stacks of ENRAGE, the teammate dies immediately, and Big Band regains FULL HEALTH

raikou.png
SA: High Voltage
SA1:
When in HYPE MODE, 20% of damage dealt from SPECIAL MOVES and BLOCKBUSTERS is regained as HEALTH
SA2: Also gain a 15% chance when landing a hit or get hit to inflict HEAVY BLEED for 3 seconds and STUN the opponent for 10 seconds

suicune.png
SA: Pure Waters
SA1:
Opponents suffer HEX for 10 seconds after being near a tear for 3 seconds
SA2: When an opponent TAGS OUT while suffering from HEX, their teammates tag in with CURSE for 15 seconds and duration-less DISABLE BLOCKBUSTERS and TAG-INS

ho oh.png
SA: Raising Hell
SA1:
When a single projectile deals at least 10% of the opponent’s MAX HEALTH, gain ENRAGE, FINAL STAND, REGEN, ARMOR, and HASTE for 7 seconds, and set all of Peacock’s BLOCKBUSTERS on cooldown
SA2: RESURRECT a fallen teammate with 20% health when defeating an opponent

lugia.png
SA: Peacemaker
SA1:
When dealing at least 15/10% of the opponent’s MAX HEALTH from a single hit, inflict 3 stacks of CRIPPLE to the opponent and gain 3 stacks of ARMOR for 7 seconds
SA2: Throws deal 25% bonus damage and have a 50% chance to set opponent’s SPECIAL MOVES and BLOCKBUSTERS on cooldown when the opponent is suffering from a DEBUFF

celebi.png
SA: Photosynthesis
SA1:
When Ms. Fortune’s head is near a LIGHT element fighter, drain 3% of their MAX HEALTH per second
SA2: When facing a WATER element fighter, getting hit has a 50% chance to grant HEAVY REGEN for 3 seconds

Part TWO of Legendary Pokémon cards!!!

deoxys.png
SA: Free Form
SA1:
Launching a HEADDRONE grants either permanent ENRAGE, permanent ARMOR, or permanent UNFLINCHING. Each buff is replaced by another when launching another headdrone. All buffs are removed when no headdrones are present
SA2: When a headdrone is detonated, build 25% meter for BLOCKBUSTERS

jirachi.png
SA: Deadly Desires
SA1:
When fully charged, hits have 15% chance to grant a random BUFF (except IMMUNITY) to the opponent and 3 stacks of 3 random BUFFS (except IMMUNITY) to Squigly for 5 seconds. Also have a 5% chance to STUN Squigly for 3 seconds
SA2: When hit while suffering from a DEBUFF, inflict permanent CURSE

darkrai.png
SA: Nightmare Feels
SA1:
Opponents tag in with either 3 stacks of WITHER, HEAVY BLEED, or STUN for 7 seconds
SA2: The opponent’s benched teammates lose 10/15% of MAX HEALTH whenever a blockbuster is used when a fighter is suffering from a DEBUFF

giratina.png
SA: Twisted Dimensions
SA1:
Hits have a 33% chance to be taken by the opponent’s benched teammates; incoming hits have a 33% chance to be taken by Painwheel’s benched teammates
SA2: Blocked BLOCKBUSTER hits have a 5% chance to instantly defeat the opponent or one of their benched teammates when both fighters are below 30% HEALTH

meloetta.png
SA: Spiraling Notes
SA1:
When entering Sekhmet mode, convert all BUFFS and DEBUFFS on Eliza to ENRAGE, and immediately build all meter for BLOCKBUSTERS
SA2: When Sekhmet mode ends, regain 10% of max health

shaymin.png
SA: Four Seasons
SA1:
Gain either 2 stacks of ARMOR, 2 stacks of ENRAGE, HEAVY REGEN, or IMMUNITY for 15 seconds whenever a BLOCKBUSTER is used
SA2: Also gain a 15% chance to gain 3 stacks of THORNS and BARRIER for 10 seconds when Filia uses a BLOCKBUSTER

lunala.png
SA: Full Moon, Full Eclipse
SA1:
When transmuting to LIGHT element, gain IMMUNITY, UNFLINCHING, PRECISION, EVADE, FINAL STAND, INVINCIBILITY, and BLESSING for 5 seconds; when transmuting to DARK element, inflict BLEED, CURSE, CRIPPLE, HEX, WITHER, and DISABLE TAG-INS for 5 seconds.
SA2: When transmuting to LIGHT element, also convert all opponent BUFFS to Double; when transmuting to DARK element, also gain 3 stacks of duration-less BARRIER. BARRIER is removed when transmuting to another element

Original game palettes, yay! (double's 5th palette, eliza's 21st palette, and ms. fortune's 6th palette)

HUNGERN PAINS.png
"Good night, princess." - Umbrella, Parasoul's origin story.
SA: Famine
SA1: When Double uses a grab blockbuster or unblockable blockbuster, the attack has a 10% / 25% / 33% chance to lower all opponent blockbuster meters to 0.
SA2: When afflicted with a temporary debuff, the opposing enemy is afflicted with WITHER for 3/6/9 seconds.​

MATRON SAINT.png
"It's not like I have many well kept secrets." - Porrim Maryam, Homestuck.
SA: Hemospectrum
SA1: If temporarily afflicted with bleed / heavy bleed, gain regen / heavy regen instead.
SA2: When landing a critical hit during a blockbuster, regenerate a small bit of health per each critical hit.​

NEKOMANCY.png
"Let's make this short and sweet." - Shelley, Gaia Online.
SA: Soulless Solo
SA1: When dropping below 10% health, gain 3/4/5 stacks of BLESSING.
SA2: Every 20 seconds, gain INVINCIBLE for 5 seconds.​

now for some original palettes

PURRGER KING.png
"Can I have been acquired a cheezburger?"
(Based on the old Burger King mascot.)

Heartthrob (SQUIGLY).png
"Huh? The stars are calling me!"
(Based on Lili Hoshikawa from the anime Zombieland Saga.)