1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

SG Custom Cards

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cellsai, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Bryan

Bryan Member

Terry's now in smash so download-1 (19).png download-2 (1).png download-3.png "Are you okay?"
    SA:Fatal Fury
    SA1:When under 25/35/50% of your health all blockbusters and special moves deal 50% more damage
    SA2:When using a buffed blockbuster or special move 15/20/25% chance on hit to deal 5% of the opponents max health on the first hit

Couldn't choose which pose i liked so i made 3

Anyone else found it hilarious that Sakurai said they would not being including Mai because smash is for good boys and girls?This is why Skullgirls will never get into smash.

SnowflakeRibbon and BallotBoxer like this.
  2. Whispy

Whispy Active Member

Mai didn’t make it in specifically because one of Japan’s requirements for the lowest rating is that all female models must be turned upside-down to check for....well, you know....so Peacock as a Skullgirls rep actually stands a chance.

3. 2onions

2onions New Member

Here we go again, this time I present to you SEVEN unsolicited custom cards...
    If anyone knows the reference I will very happily marry them

lust.png
    "Now, shall we dance?"
    SA:
    Libido
    SA1:
    Hits have a 10% chance to inflict inverse polarity when Squigly has living teammates
    SA2: When charged and near an opponent, drain 3 percent of the opponent's blockbuster meter per second

gluttony.png
    "Now, let's eat up."
    SA: All You Can Defeat
    SA1:
    Gain 20/30% of max health after defeating an opponent
    SA2: Gain unflinching and invincible for 3/5 seconds when entering headless mode

pride.png
    "Now, kneel down!"
    SA: Separated At Birth
    SA1:
    Gain a 10/20% to sacrifice a teammate when suffering a hit that would be fatal
    SA2: Gain unflinching for 10 seconds and 3 stacks of permanent enrage when Eliza has no living teammates

sloth.png
    "Now, go to sleep."
    SA: Sleep Paralysis
    SA1:
    When stunned, gain 5 stacks of armor for 7/10 seconds
    SA2: When benefitting from amor, hits have a 50% chance to stun the opponent for 10 seconds

envy.png
    "Now, let's begin to tailor."
    SA: Identity Theft
    SA1:
    After defeating an opponent with any buffs, permanently transfer all the buffs to Double
    SA2: Also gain a 50% chance to copy their signature ability until defeating another opponent

greedy.png
    "Now, let the trial begin!"
    SA:
    Unlawful
    SA1:
    Whenever the opponent gains a buff, regain 10% of max health, and gain immunity for the duration
    SA2: When benefitting from a buff, gain a 10% chance on hit to gain a random buff for 7 seconds (each buff on Peacock grants 1 buff)

wrath.png
    "Now, repent!"
    SA: Anger Issues
    SA1:
    Tear detonations have a 5% chance to instantly defeat the opponent and sacrifice 50% of Parasoul's remaining health
    SA2: Gain permanent enrage, precision, and haste when first dropping below 25% health

#343 2onions, Nov 10, 2019 at 12:07 AM
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2019 at 5:58 AM
    SnowflakeRibbon and BallotBoxer like this.
  4. BloodyJodie24

BloodyJodie24 New Member

I've previously done a Filia card as Monika From Doki Doki Literature club, so I decided to make the rest of the girls from that game, plus a remake of the filia card, since last time I did it was a gold, and now it's a diamond

"I pop off my head like the lid of a cookie jar." (Sayori)

SA: Bundle of Sunshine
    SA1: When a debuff's inflicted to Ms.Fortune, grant Immunity and Invincibility for 5/7/10 seconds
    SA2: Upon death, inflict stun for 3/5/7 seconds on the opponent, once per match, allies tag in with 2 stacks of blessing and immunity for 5/7/10 seconds (only if Ms.Fortune's dead)

pawsitive.png

"Do you accept my confession?" (Yuri)

SA: Tear Party
    SA1: Inflict 1 stack of bleed for each tear spawned for 3/5/7 seconds
    SA2: If hit by a detonated tear, turn all the bleed stacks on the opponent into permanent bleed, if blocked, inflict heavy bleed for 5/7/10 seconds

Royal Tea.png

"I'm Not Cute!" (Natsuki)

HA: Sweet and Sour
    HA1: When fully charged, gain permanent heavy regeneration and immunity, buffs are removed when the charges are used
    HA2: When fully charged and near the enemy, inflict permanent inverse polarity, hex and curse, debuffs are removed when the charges are used

Poutry.png

"Knowing that this is the closest I can get to you." (Monika)

SA: Literrorture Club

SA1: On Tag in, inflict Disable Tag ins, Heal Block and Heavy Bleeding for 5/7/10 seconds
    SA2: On Death, Inflict a 30/20/15 seconds Doom on the opponent, All opponents that Tag in are inflicted with Wither and 2 stacks of bleed for 10 seconds

Just Mawnika.png

BallotBoxer and SnowflakeRibbon like this.
  5. Whispy

Whispy Active Member

I apologize for not posting yesterday out of safety concerns. Anyway, here's the palettes.
    "This won't be my final fight." - Mike Haggar (Final Fight)
    SA: Mercy Rule
    SA1: When the opponent is above 75/65/50% health, throws deal 50% more damage.
    SA2: When Beowulf falls below 10/20/30% health, inflict permanent cripple and inverse polarity.
    Ursa Mayor Beowulf.png
    "Is this a little too meta?" - Discord icon
    SA: System Crash
    SA1: Projectile hits have a 15/20/25% chance to inflict slow for ten seconds and drain 5% meter from all blockbusters.
    SA2: Blocked attacks when the enemy has less than 20% meter on a blockbuster have a 3/4/5% chance to inflict doom for 15 seconds. Doom is removed when Robo Fortune loses 10% of her health.
    Discoordinated Robo Fortune.png
    "To accomplish much, you must first lose everything." - Che Guevara posters
    SA: Deployment
    SA1: While benched, give teammates 5/10/15% meter every twenty seconds.
    SA2: When a teammate dies, give the next teammate who tags in five stacks of precision. When teammates have five stacks of precision, all blockbuster hits have a 25/35/50% chance to be unblockable.
    Proper Gander Parasoul.png
    "I shall sing a smashing song of praise." - Lucas (Mother 3)
    SA: PSI Wave
    SA1: When far away from the opponent, get barrier and 5% meter for all blockbusters every 4/3/2 seconds.
    SA2: Blocked blockbuster hits when benefiting from barrier inflict wither and inverse polarity for 5/10/15 seconds.
    Thought Slayer Squigly.png
    "You can't comprehend the power of Double's attack!" - Gigyas (EarthBound)
    SA: Burned Away
    SA1: Every 30/25/20 seconds the opponent does not tag out, inflict 5/10/15% damage on all opponents, and Double gets three stacks of evade.
    SA2: Every 6/5/4 seconds Double does not take damage, get one stack of evade and inflict slow until Double is hit again. If Double is not hit for 10 seconds, permanently disable tag-ins and special moves.
    Red Mist Double.png