1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

SG Custom Cards

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cellsai, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Thatonevalentineuser

Thatonevalentineuser Active Member

download (22).png download (20).png download (19).png download (18).png download (17).png download (16).png download (15).png download (14).png download (13).png These are basically the Same pallete I tried to get creative with the names

Art3mes likes this.
  2. Thatonevalentineuser

Thatonevalentineuser Active Member

3. NominaNeko

NominaNeko New Member

[​IMG]
    SA 1 : Inflict armor break for 5/7/10 seconds when land a critical hit.
    SA 2 : BLOCKBUSTER damage is increased by 1/2/3% of enemy current HEALTH.

[​IMG]

SA 1 : Change into disadvantage Element type when opponent use Blockbusters, Gain 1/2/3 stack of armor for 10 second
    SA 2 : Change into advantage Element type when Using Blockbusters, gain 1/2/3 stack of enrage for 10 second

#483 NominaNeko, May 6, 2020
    Last edited: May 6, 2020
    Art3mes and rexturtle1120 like this.
  4. Mau

Mau New Member

Variants based on the anime Attack On Titan

Attached Files:

5. Art3mes

Art3mes Active Member

"The Sun is getting real low"
    download.png

"My rift, my rules"
    download (2).png

6. Art3mes

Art3mes Active Member

7. Ultrashadow65

Ultrashadow65 Member

It's me again! I actually have been making a few palettes but I just haven't been posting them.

RottytopsMs.fortune.png
    "Better live life while we still can, right?" - Rottytops(Shantae)
    SA Name: Infectious Bite
    SA1: While Ms.fortune is above 95%/75%/50% HP, gain 3 stacks of Miasma.
    SA2: Head hits regain 4%/5%/6% HP and has a 2% chance to add 10% of the opponent's base attack to Ms.Fortune's.

Slimegal.png
    "Poking me is illegal" - Slimegal(Shantae)
    SA Name: Squish Squish
    SA1: Throws drain 5%/6%/7% of the opponent's HP and inflict bleed for 3 seconds.
    SA2: While the opponent has bleed and while Double is at an Elemental Disadvantage, gain 5%/8/10% Blockbuster meter per second.

GaryFukua.png
    "Gary!" - Gary Clone(Fallout 3)
    SA Name: Nuclear Duplication
    SA1: For the first 20/40/60 seconds, gain a 150% attack boost.
    SA2: Every 80/70/60 seconds, gain Armor and Misma

8. placeholder

placeholder New Member

download (83).png
    this is my first post in this forum, I created an account just to post this :')

I made a Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (JJBA) skin for robo-fortune!! ive done a Killer Queen skin too, but i dont know if i should post it here. I'll probably post more of those, because it's fun doing custom skins,,

Irghen and rexturtle1120 like this.
  9. placeholder

placeholder New Member

download (83).png
    idk if I can post more than one,, but oh well
    a kasane-based fukua! while I havent seen someone making this, I wont be surprised if someone already did it.

rexturtle1120 likes this.
  10. Sparkler

Sparkler New Member

can't wait for the day this palette sees a card
    [​IMG]
    "Prepare to be pummeled cheerfully, jauntily, and utterly one-sidedly!" -Nonon (KLK)
    Signature Ability - Hissy Fit
    SA1: Cast a copy of George's Day Out that deals 33/55/77% of its normal damage when using a Special Move.
    SA2: Whenever an opponent blocks one of Peacock's Special Moves, reduce the cooldown of Peacock's Blockbusters by 1/2/3%.

rexturtle1120 likes this.
  11. Zealot012

Zealot012 New Member

descarga (6).png

• Ms. Fortune (Acatsuki)

- Kakuzu (Naruto Shippuden)

12. Allen Diaz

Allen Diaz New Member

So yeah, I got bored and decided to create a palette of Squidbob Tentaclepants xD

download (2).png

Her abilities:
    "Guess we're stuck together"

Fused Opposites
    SA1: When at elemental advantage you gain 1/2/3 stacks of ARMOR and 1/2/3 stacks of MIASMA for 3/5/15 seconds. While MIASMA is active you'll be granted 3 random buffs until the MIASMA expires.

SA2: When at elemental disadvantage all of the active buffs/debuffs will immediately convert into ENRAGE for 5/15/20 seconds. While ENRAGE is active you'll be granted FINAL STAND until ENRAGE expires.

(Can be reactivated again upon tagging out and tagging in.)

Here's another one xD

It's Princess Bubblegum
    download (1).png

Her abilities:
    "Science, Science, Science."

Calculated Fairness
    SA1: After 60 seconds of the match if you have higher health % you will gain 1/2/3 stacks of ENRAGE for 4/8/10 seconds.

SA2: After 60 seconds of the match if the opponent has higher health % you will gain 1/2/3 stacks of REGEN for 4/8/10 seconds.

(This has no reference but I just created the palette for fun.)

download.png

Her Abilities:

"My Hunger Always Whispers."

Good or Bad
    SA1: When you and the opponent is in your side of the stage you will gain FINAL STAND for 5/8/15 seconds and covert all debuffs into REGEN for 5/8/15 seconds.

SA2: When you are in the opponent's side of the stage you will gain 1/3/4 stacks of THORNS for 5/8/15 seconds and covert all debuffs into REGEN for 5/8/15 seconds.

download (3).png
    Her Abilities:

"Real Original"

Joke's On You
    SA1: Hitting an enemy has a 10/20/35% chance you'll inflict BARRIER for 3/5/8 seconds. (Does not affect blocking.)

SA2: Upon using a Blockbuster or a Special Move while the enemy has active buffs it will convert all into random a debuffs (Except STUN) for 5/8/15 seconds. If the opponent has 5 active debuffs it will all covert into DOOM for 45/35/20 seconds.

download (4).png
    Her Abilities:
    "Withered Away"

Block Lustered
    SA1: When using a Blockbuster inflict 1/2/3 stacks of WITHER and DISABLE SPECIAL that lasts 5/8/12 seconds.

SA2: Being near to opponent with WITHER grants 1/2 stacks HASTE for 4/7/15 seconds. If you suffered a fatal hit while having HASTE permanently inflict 3 stacks of WITHER.

download (5).png
    Her Abilities:

"It's just how it works"

Pure n' Toxic
    SA1: Every 45/35/30 seconds you will gain a permanent HASTE. While having HASTE you will gain HEAVY REGEN for 3/5/8 seconds.

SA2: While having HEAVY REGEN you gain 2/3 stacks of ENRAGE for 5/8/13 seconds. While ENRAGE and HEAVY REGEN is active it will consume 5/15/25% of your opponent's health but all buffs will be removed.

download (6).png
    Her Abilities:

"We're All Human On The Inside"

Stoned Grace
    SA1: Idling for 5/3/1 second you'll inflict FATIGUE for 8/10 and STUN for 4/8 seconds. (Will not activate if the enemy is blocking)

SA2: Using a Blockbuster while the opponent is stunned you'll be granted HEAVY REGEN and 2/3 stacks of REGEN for 5/8/13 seconds. If the opponent uses a blockbuster while HEAVY REGEN and REGEN is active you'll gain INVINCIBLE for 7 seconds.

I'm back again xD
    This is Dark Alessa from Silent Hill.

download (8).png
    Her Abilities:

"I'm born from my pain and suffering"

Cursed Anguish
    SA1: Every 30/20/10% health lost you will permanently gain THORNS and HASTE. While having THORNS and HASTE active your DAMAGE increases for 5/6/7% until the end of the match. (Damage is increased per stack of both buffs.)

SA2: Once per match, If suffered a fatal hit while having atleast 5/4/3 stacks of HASTE and THORNS you will regain 10/20/35% of Health and convert all active debuffs and buffs into a permanent CURSE and DISABLE TAG INS. While having a active CURSE and DISABLE TAG INS you will gain a 7/9/15% Blockbuster Meter per 3/2/1 second and All special moves are UNBLOCKABLE. Cannot be revived again after dying once.
    (The damage increase still remains.)

This is for fun.
    download (7).png
    Her Abilities:

"Fish, Fish... FISH!"

Dying Grace
    SA1: Every 40/30/20 seconds gain 2/3/4 stacks of REGEN for 8/16/23 seconds.

SA2: While REGEN is active gain 1/2/3 stacks MIASMA until the REGEN is expires. If suffered a fatal hit while MIASMA is active comeback to life with full Health after 30/20 seconds.

Here's Ariel from Little Mermaid
    download (9).png
    Her Abilities:

"Part of your world"

Singing Siren
    SA1: When used a Blockbuster and the opponent blocks it, immediately inflict STUN for 2/4/6 seconds.

SA2: While the opponent is STUNNED 30/50/100% of the damage dealt is regained as health. After the STUN expires, immediately spawns a BATTLE OPERA directly at the enemy that lasts 1 second.

#492 Allen Diaz, May 24, 2020
    Last edited: May 29, 2020
    Irghen and rexturtle1120 like this.
  13. BloodyJodie24

BloodyJodie24 Member

Just finished watching She-ra, had to make these fighters based on Adora and Catra

"For the honor of Canopy!

Special Ability: Honor of Kreig-Skull

SA1: Once per match, Gain 3 Stacks of Enrage and Armor for 10 seconds each when using a blockbuster while health's below 50%
    SA2: Gain unflinching and immunity for 5 seconds when spawning 3 or more tears

Adorablet.png

"Hey, Adorable..."

Special Ability: Abandonment issues

SA1: As long as you have at least one living teammate, gain immunity and evasion for 10 seconds for each 10% HP lost
    SA2: Once per match, if at 50% or less health and there's no living teammates, gain 5 stacks of permanent enrage and gain permanent armor break

Unfurtunate.png

#493 BloodyJodie24, May 25, 2020
    Last edited: May 26, 2020
    Zealot012 and Irghen like this.
  14. Pixulon

Pixulon New Member

Here some cards

Attached Files:

15. Allen Diaz

Allen Diaz New Member

Soo... Yeah I've reached the maximum file uploads on my previous post.

Imma just create this new one

So this is similar to Inner Pieces.
    (She's just much more Golden Thingy I Think.)

download (10).png

Her Special Ability:

"I was only looking for a copper but I've found gold instead"

Buff Rush
    SA1: Upon Tagging In, gain 1/2 buff(s) depending on the element of each living teammate(s) that lasts 10/15/20 seconds. Also gain 25% Blockbuster meter while having atleast 3 buffs active.

SA2: Upon Tagging Out while having active buff(s), the tagging in teammate gains 5/10/25% Blockbuster meter and if the teammate already has Full Blockbuster Meter the teammate gains 2/3/4 random buffs that lasts 15 seconds.

I created one again.
    (this has no reference)
    download (11).png

Her Special Ability:

"What a wonderful experience"

Deadly Steps
    SA1: When facing a Non Dark Type Element, every 60/50/40th combo hit you will gain 3/4/5 random buffs (except HASTE and THORNS) for 5/8/15 seconds (Does not activate when using a TIER 3 Blockbuster). Having any active buffs it will all convert into a 2/4/6% Blockbuster Meter. (Will not convert HASTE or THORNS into a Blockbuster Meter)

SA2: When facing a Dark Type Element, every 25/20/15th combo hit you will gain HASTE and THORNS for 8/15/20 seconds. Upon using a Blockbuster while having atleast 5/4/3 stacks of HASTE and THORNS the 50% damage dealt is regained as health. If killed a Dark Type Element while HASTE and THORNS is active, revive a fallen teammate with 20/30% Health.

Last one for today is this
    download (12).png

Her Special Ability:

"Why are you draining yourself out?"

Blood Lusted
    SA1: Upon hitting an enemy there's a 15/30/45% chance you'll inflict BLEED to yourself for 5/10/15 seconds, While BLEED is active you'll regain 2/3% Health per second and Inflict INVERSE POLARITY to enemy for 8/16/20 seconds when BLEED expires. If you have an active REGEN or HEAVY REGEN you'll drain 5% of your own health per second.

SA2: If the enemy has active INVERSE POLARITY you have a 15/25/35% chance on hit to inflict REGEN and HEAVY REGEN until INVERSE POLARITY expires. If enemy has an active REGEN or HEAVY REGEN they'll drain 2/3/4% of their own Health per 3/2/1 second(s) until REGEN or HEAVY REGEN expires. If the enemy has an active BLEED you have 1% chance to instantly kill them on hit.

Here's a new one again xD
    It's Spongebob-!
    download (13).png
    Her Special Ability:

"Can I be excused for the rest of my life?"

Jellyfished
    SA1: Upon tagging in you will gain 1/2 stacks of ARMOR for each living teammate(s) that lasts 20/40/60 seconds while having atleast 3 active stacks of ARMOR , you have a 15/25/35% chance to inflict FATIGUE for 24/16/8 seconds. While ARMOR is still active 25/45/60% of the damage dealt is regained as health.

SA2: If the opponent has an active debuff, there's a 2/3/5% chance you'll inflict STUN for 2/4/6 seconds and Special Moves and Blockbusters deals 50/75/100% more damage on Stunned opponent. If the active ARMOR is removed while the opponent has active FATIGUE, immediately STUN the opponent for 3 seconds.

Here's another one xD
    (This has no reference)
    download (14).png

Her Special Ability:

"I'm beyond powerful by myself"

Wrath of the Phoenix
    SA1: Upon entering SEKHMET MODE inflict 2/3 stacks of random debuffs (except for DISABLE BLOCKBUSTERS, STUN and DOOM) for each dead teammate(s) (Debuffs are removed if opponent uses Blockbuster). If entered SEKHMET MODE while teammate(s) are still alive, Gain 2/3 stacks of random buffs for 5/10/15 seconds. (Buffs are instantly removed if used a Blockbuster.)

SA2: Once per match, if you are the only remaining teammate and your Health is below 15/25/30% you will permanently gain 3/4/5 stacks of ENRAGE. While having atleast 5/4 active stacks of ENRAGE your Blockbusters and Special Moves will reset the cooldown every 30/20/10 seconds. When suffered a hit that would be fatal while ENRAGE is active, immediately inflict DOOM for 20/15/10 seconds if the opponent's Health is above 80/70/60% and also revive a random fallen teammate with 30% Health.

Here's the last two for today.
    download (16).png

His Special Ability:

"Don't tempt me, I'm holding myself back"

WRATH
    SA1: Every time beowulf suffers a Critical Hit there's a 5/10/20% chance to inflict HEAVY BLEED for 4/8/16 seconds and gain HEAVY REGEN for 5/10/15 seconds.

SA2: There's a 15/30/45% chance you'll either gain EVASION or inflict ARMOR BREAK for 10/15/20 seconds. While the opponent suffers from ARMOR BREAK, you have 20/30% chance to either gain 5/10/15% Health or Lose 5/10/15% Health. If you lose 5/10/15% of your own health, gain 3/4 stacks of ENRAGE. (ENRAGE is removed if opponent either uses a Special Move or Blockbuster.)

download (15).png

Her Special Abilities:

"I did not eat that... well kinda"

GLUTTONY
    SA1: When at Elemental Advantage and being near to the opponent, drain 1/2/3% of their Blockbuster Meter per 3.5/2.5/1.5 per second(s) and gain HASTE and MIASMA for 10/15/20 seconds and if you fully drained the opponent's Blockbuster Meter.

SA2: When at Elemental Disadvantage and being near to the opponent, drain 1/2/3% of your own Blockbuster Meter per 3.5/2.5/1.5 per second(s) and there's a 10/15/20% chance you'll inflict yourself SLOW and BLEED for 5/10/15 seconds and if you fully drained your own Blockbuster Meter you'll gain 1/2/3 stacks of THORNS and REGEN expires when the opponent Tags Out. While having SLOW and BLEED there's a 4/8/16% chance on THROW instantly kill and absorb all of the opponent's current Health.

#495 Allen Diaz, May 29, 2020
    Last edited: May 30, 2020
    Pixulon and Inked like this.
  16. Shadow1802

Shadow1802 New Member

download.png strength, black☆rock shooter

17. DipperBird5

DipperBird5 New Member

Heres my First 2 Cards i Did, Double referencing Giygas from Earthbound/MOTHER: deathmelodyDOUBLE.png
    And Big Band referencing Hearts Boxcars from Homestuck: BIGBAND.png

18. Mau

Mau New Member

Variants based on: Mortal Kombat, Pacific Rim, Kimetsu no Yaiba and Devil May Cry

Attached Files:

19. Mau

Mau New Member

Color palettes based on Ben 10, Thudercats and Hellsing

Attached Files:

20. placeholder

placeholder New Member

a touhou palette! I know that squigly already has one, but I wanted to do it anyway.
    this time, I tried using firealpaca too, since I wasnt quite happy with the shading before. she's based on Youmu Konpaku.
    download (2).png